SThree Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.4

Billing and Master Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SThree (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

I received a call from an agency and was put through the interview within a few days. Interview was with the manager, very professional and friendly man. Who understood business etiquette very well. From beginning to the end, it didn't cross my mind once that I didn't want to be there. It was a very open atmosphere. A senior member attended the interview a bit later on. She presented the job role very well. Clearly outlined the workload and role. The interview in overal was very organized.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SThree (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Manager was rude. Felt like it was an interrogation. I thought it was a joke. I would never recommend anyone to approach this company. They acted like the company was at the top of the recruitment food chain. Happily accepted a role at a superior firm. Thanks for helping me make the right decision.

Interview Questions

• I don't think you look like someone who would match the dna of my team. Convince me?   1 Answer

I'd rather be unemployed than accept a role here.

SThree Response

Apr 28, 2016

We are really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. This is not how we conduct our interviews and we will definitely look into this. We would like to assure you that we don’t accept rude ... More

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SThree (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

2 part
    - initial telephone conversation with Talent Acquisition - I was put forward by my Rec to Rec.
    - I then went in and was offered interviews with 4 of the SThree brands. I met with a minimum of 2 managers at each of the brands.
    - The managers led different teams, so they were assessing my suitability of working in their team.

Interview Questions

• What recruitment?   1 Answer
    • What makes you suitable for this job?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SThree (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Rec to Rec consultant sent me through to multiple recruitment firms.
    For this particular company I interviewed with two different brands. Both hiring managers demonstrated unique questions for their brand.
    First stage lead to meeting with managers and MD
    Third stage presentation to managers and MD with telephone role play.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you for this role?   1 Answer

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SThree (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

LONG- phone interview- first 3 hour meet- work sample- out for drinks- presentation and director interview
    Got to meet whole team
    Felt a lot like I was jumping through hoops
    Was sold a career structure that wasn't true

Interview Questions

• Give me 3 things you haven't liked about this interview!?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None- strict structure

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SThree (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Real Staffing Group had a very unorganised interviewing process, which involved being interviewed by a variety of individuals within the company (total of 7 individuals), all of which seemed as clueless as the previous.

The questions were predominantly directed at my CV and there weren’t really any competency based questions.

The internal recruiter was useless at keeping me up to date with my application progress / interview feedback and I had to chase the individual up on quite a few occasions.

Rookie Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SThree (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Intensive, and makes you work for it. Very good. Also included a presentation. Some of them come over quite agressive, and an air of arrogance, that is off putting. At the end of the day you will be spending 12-13 hours in the office, per day. Make sure you like the people you meet.

Interview Questions

• Motivations, competivness

When i rejected a brand, the way I was treated was brutal, but on reflection hillarious.
      1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at SThree (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Met CEO, COO, Regional Directors. All extremely positive and interesting.
    It was very relaxed and I was made to feel very comfortable. Part of the process included dinner with global head.
    It was welcoming and not a typical process, which was one of the most encouraging aspects.