SThree Recruitment Consultant Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SThree Recruitment Consultant Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at SThree

3.6

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SThree in January 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with an internal recruiter who asked me quite a lot of questions on them and because I did my research I was successful and went to second stage where I met the team manager for the Huxley engineering team. The manager was very egotistical from the word go and was naming some of the things she owned before even starting the interview. Products aren't what motivate me so I thought it was very odd! She basically grilled me for an hour and asking about me if I had a partner and if they moved away what would I do stay or go with them which I deemed extremely inappropriate. I really needed a job at the time and was really interested in recruitment. I took the role and shortly left after realising what I seen in my interview day just got worse and because I didn't have a lot of money or prada clothes it made me a lesser person than them. If you get an offer I would strongly suggest not taking it, there are plenty of good recruitment consultancies in Bristol that have a much better working environment with the benefits of the lunch clubs, commissions and nights out too.

Interview Questions

• so you have a partner? if they moved away would you go with them or would you stay in bristol?   1 Answer

SThree Response

Apr 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I’m sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. Since your interview 2 years ago, we’ve put all of our hiring managers through... More

Other Interview Reviews for SThree

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SThree in August 2017.

Interview

I was called in to a "women in recruitment" meeting and found it amazing. The way they are trying to expand their diversity and equality was great. After signing up for an interview I was called in to their office for a formal interview. The person who interviewed me was very professional and friendly at the same time. They had no problem repeating questions that I didn't quite get straight away.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to communicate with someone that you haven't seen eye to eye with and how did it go?   1 Answer

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SThree (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then a face to face interview. I had to work my way through some scenarios in the phone call, as a part of the interview. In the face to face interview they just had your basic interview questions. I would advise googling them and perfecting your answers beforehand.

Interview Questions

See What SThree Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros: “- Leadership obtains feedback from employees from multiple channels with an eye towards improvement & moves towards change when appropriate and in best interest of all stakeholders...”“- Leadership obtains feedback from employees from multiple channels with an eye towards improvement & moves towards change when appropriate and in best interest of all stakeholders -Merit based company, clear guidelines and support towards success for people -Fun environment -Big investment towards training and development of its people -Diverse reward & recognition items to appeal to different people -Great benefits” – Full Review