SUNY Buffalo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SUNY Buffalo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.2

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo.

Interview

The interview was a one-on-one experience and fairly easy. Same as any job. It might just be a student position, but make sure to take it seriously and dress professionally to increase your chances.

Enrollment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

No formal interview actually cause it's on the school career website probably and I'm a UB student. I just got there and had a short conversation with the director and I was in. since it's kind of volunteer type unpaid internship and I got pretty good GPA, which is 3.73 out of 4.00. So after the meeting they let me in immediately. Nothing nervous.

Interview Questions

• They just ask some very general question and how familiar I am on using excel, things like that.   Answer Question

Unix Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview, interview with team manager and team members, interview with CIO. Interview was in conference room were involved 6 people with approximately 10 questions from member. You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate: when this happens, breathe and take a moment to think through your experiences to find the best answers.
     Questions: Tell me about yourself? Basic Unix/Linux questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic CLI skills questions. Will you be able to work with a large team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Amherst, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

a friend referred me for the position. They set up a face to face interview. I interviewed with my potential supervisor. Easy interview. she wanted to learn about my personality and future goals. I got the offer a week after.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan your day to both work and study   1 Answer

Enterprise Infrastructure Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process involved many question that were ranging from simple math to how good are you with the Windows registry. The interview process was relatively quick I submitted my resume and they got back to me within 3 days.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo in February 2015.

Interview

It was dificult.I had a phone interview with a big local accounting firm for a tax internship opportunity. Because this was my first formal interview, I did a lot of homework. I checked through the possible interview questions and prepared answers, while also researching the company’s background.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo.

Interview

Document review that's all there was no interview. It depends on the person whether they need interview or not. No more word to say, because I did not have any interview when I got accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come here?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

No interview. Just based on CV and transcript. The hiring process is based on your performance in the first semester and then your phd advisor decides based on that. They Usually give you and initial task and if you could do it well, you will be hired.

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

They just asked general questions. They asked me about the courses which I have taken and about my schedule for the availability for work. They asked me whether I am a graduate or an undergraduate student.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked before here?   1 Answer

Dining Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Need to stop by the manager's office to en-quire about the job openings.
    Make sure you go before the start of a semester.
    Show you have some experience with food handling.
    They will offer u a job instantly if openings are there.

Interview Questions

• Any experience with the food handling or catering ?
      Any customer service activities ?
      Are you willing to work anytime ?   1 Answer