SUNY Buffalo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.2

Enterprise Infrastructure Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process involved many question that were ranging from simple math to how good are you with the Windows registry. The interview process was relatively quick I submitted my resume and they got back to me within 3 days.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo in February 2015.

Interview

It was dificult.I had a phone interview with a big local accounting firm for a tax internship opportunity. Because this was my first formal interview, I did a lot of homework. I checked through the possible interview questions and prepared answers, while also researching the company’s background.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo.

Interview

Document review that's all there was no interview. It depends on the person whether they need interview or not. No more word to say, because I did not have any interview when I got accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come here?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

No interview. Just based on CV and transcript. The hiring process is based on your performance in the first semester and then your phd advisor decides based on that. They Usually give you and initial task and if you could do it well, you will be hired.

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

They just asked general questions. They asked me about the courses which I have taken and about my schedule for the availability for work. They asked me whether I am a graduate or an undergraduate student.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked before here?   1 Answer

Dining Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Need to stop by the manager's office to en-quire about the job openings.
    Make sure you go before the start of a semester.
    Show you have some experience with food handling.
    They will offer u a job instantly if openings are there.

Interview Questions

• Any experience with the food handling or catering ?
      Any customer service activities ?
      Are you willing to work anytime ?
      1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Only graduate student admission with fellowship to cover the expense. The program was chemical engineering. Need to select a advisor in the first year. After that, can become a research assistant, focusing on Ph.D thesis.

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and also stopped by the office in person to know more about the position and to talk to people. After few weeks they called to schedule for on site interview; interviewed in the office

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process is mainly about the different type of teaching styles that you have experienced. Aspiring tutor should have attained an A in the course that they are pursuing to tutor. The job is similar to a self-employment. Students aren't required to come to tutoring, it is your job to make appointments to meet up.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SUNY Buffalo (Buffalo, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

very good i applied then i got an interview after I got that I went home and hoped I would get the job. They called me and said i got the job and I was so happy