SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry Interview Questions

Interviews at SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry

Sort:

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry (Syracuse, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy, nice people, pleasant. The people were good. I'm only doing this to unlock all the Glassdoor things to check one thing that I'd like to know but websites like this make you go through hoops to find it.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to be on call on weekends?   1 Answer

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry (Syracuse, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

My current supervisor called me via skype bcoz I am an international student and It took half of hour. He mostly wanted to check my ability in talking in English :)

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to apply for a U.S. university? Why do you choose this major? What is your plan after graduation?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry (Syracuse, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. Very Interesting, informative, was able to speak and ask questions and great responses from HR and Director of Department. Was very at ease through the whole process, and felt comfortable .

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Couple first minutes was descriptions of jobs and then questions. Questions related to background, skill, behavioral questions relating to collaboration and communication. They also asked when I would be able to start. Last 10 minutes were for questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one time you had conflict with someone you worked with and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

low salary