SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering

Sort:

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (Albany, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

submitted resume online, got phone call within 1 week. there were 3 people who interviewed me. They most asked something related to my research projects and a few behavior questions.

Cleanroom Tech Interview

Interview

Interviewed by panel of people

Post Interview Etiquette -- POOR! Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (Albany, NY).

Interview

Pre Interview - Great. There was no selection phase or phone interview prior to scheduling and in-person interview.

Interview - Knowledgeable panel. Over anxious and "pitchy" VP of Recruitment -- like a salesman. The interview was semi-structured. Questions were generic and expected from a behavioral interview. There were no surprises here. However, it was tough to tell what their methods were for hiring as they asked questions that were qualitative rather than quantitative. Based on this stage of the process, I am sure there are interview biases affecting the hiring process.

Post Interview - Poor etiquette. Jr Recruiters know the importance of the followup and to not leave candidates hanging. Recruitment staff needs training. This stage speaks a lot about the company and how it treats their administrative or operational staff. I reached out for a status update and have yet to hear back. I've accepted a management position at another university.

Interview Questions

• Questions were generic and expected from a behavioral interview. There were no surprises here. However, it was tough to tell what their methods were for hiring as they asked questions that were qualitative rather than quantitative. Based on this stage of the process, I am sure there are interview biases affecting the hiring process.   Answer Question