SUPERVALU Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SUPERVALU Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week. Set up a phone screen. Went over Resume. Classes taken in college. Brief run down about company & role. Did not pass the phone screen got another email from the recruiter stating they are moving on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Relatable classes taken in college, gpa, work history. software skills. desired pay.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SUPERVALU

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chanhassen, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Chanhassen, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received an email the next day for a phone screen. Passed the phone screen and got another email from a different recruiter for an in person interview. Recruiter sent me a list of behavioral questions to prepare for and a more detailed job description.

In person interview was with a manager and director. Interviewers were on time and polite. Mostly behavioral interview questions were asked. Was told at the conclusion of the interview that the position was on hold and they gave me a date that a decision might be made. Followed up 2 weeks later with a voice mail to the recruiter. Received a rejection email the next day.

Interview Questions