SUPERVALU Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2016

2.9

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

After the screening interview. Structured interview process. Working off of the job competencies. Usually done in two person teams and two to three interviews. Because of schedules, the process can take some time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the toughest interaction that you have had with a customer. What was the issue, how did you approach it, what was the resolution.   Answer Question

Department Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

Started off with a phone screening where they ask you about your resume, a few questions about salary expectations, why you are looking, and what you are looking for in a company. In the actual face to face interview, they tell you about the position, ask you the basic interview questions, and ask about your prior experience and knowledge as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you encountered a problem and what did you do to resolve this problem?   Answer Question

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Hopkins, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

A group interview. About twenty candidates in the room, we watched a short video describing the job and then were taken individually for an interview. The interview was one on one, and I thought I did ok. Was told I'd hear from them the next week, and was disappointed to get an email that they weren't interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Why Supervalue? Which shift would you prefer? Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Senior Manager of Technical Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very well, I was greeted by the hiring manager and all the information presented was accurate. I was very impressed with the people who were chosen to interview me and was was had hoped to work for the hiring manager, he was a great guy!

Interview Questions

• What would your former boss say about you?
      What can we tell you about SuperValu?
      What has been your greatest achievement in your career?
      Answer Question

Taleo Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and also reached out to the recruiter via LinkedIn. This led to a phone screen, where I was told I was underqualified, but also an in-person panel interview at corporate headquarters in Eden Prairie.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have working with Taleo Enterprise?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Hopkins, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

Completed a phone interview with the recruiter. Very quick turnaround to be invited for an onsite interview. I was emailed an hour after my 1st interview to come back for a 2nd.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a difficult position you were in with a coworker   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Eden Prairie, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through website, got an email from an HR to set up a phone interview, phone interview went smoothly mostly questions about your resume, past work experience, simple questions. Received an email the next day that I had passed the phone interview and was to receive an email shortly from a recruiter. I got an email from the recruiter asking about what time would work best for an interview responded. I received an email with a time conformation and the names of the people I was going to meet with also received attachments with job requirements, description, and behavioral question guide to study. The interview was with three people, I met with a Sr. Analyst for about 20-30 Mins asked mostly behavioral questions and then met with two finance directions for 30-40 mins, they asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?
      Tell me about a time that you worked in a project and how did it go?
      Tell me about a time that things changed on you unexpectedly and what did you do?
      Why Supervalu?
      Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Eden Prairie, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

Multiple managers interview you. They have a list of questions. Make the interview a conversation vs an interview. Make eye contact with all attending managers. After the interview the HR rep gives you a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• All questions are tailored towards your resume, so do not lie on your resume!   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Eden Prairie, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a very smooth process. Quick phone interview and then a personal interview with the hiring manager. Received a decision in a week. Good place to work. hiring manager likes to go in details during the interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week. Set up a phone screen. Went over Resume. Classes taken in college. Brief run down about company & role. Did not pass the phone screen got another email from the recruiter stating they are moving on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Relatable classes taken in college, gpa, work history. software skills. desired pay.   Answer Question