SUPERVALU Order Selector Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Hopkins, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Its easy its a group interview then one on one. They really just want your body so be honest anout everything I.E. background. Just be open and willing to learn.

Interview Questions

• Are you readyvto work hard and make huge paycheck?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SUPERVALU

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Hopkins, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

A group interview. About twenty candidates in the room, we watched a short video describing the job and then were taken individually for an interview. The interview was one on one, and I thought I did ok. Was told I'd hear from them the next week, and was disappointed to get an email that they weren't interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Why Supervalue? Which shift would you prefer? Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Kenosha, WI).

Interview

You will be called in for an interview if your skills match what they are looking for. The catch is that you will be called a Supplmental Worker. What this really meas is, if you screw up, and don't make you percentage, you will be let go.

The scary thing is, when you get the to the interview stage, it's with about eight people.

Interview Questions

• There really isn't a difficult question. You just need to remain calm under presure, and be as honest as poosible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. they start everyone at the same pay.

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Mechanicsville, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Here is how the whole process goes. It is pretty simple
    1. Application
    2. Interview and Drug test after interview
    3. Physical Test
    3. Orientation
    After you have done all this you will get a walkthrough through the warehouse during orientation and then you do your job a week after orientation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. The pay is FIRM.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

All questions are behavioral questions, if you prepared well with enough examples then you should do pretty well. Total lasted about an hour and there is only one on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember there was one, sometimes you can use the same example to answer the different question, just state it from a different point of view.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had asked for more but they came up saying no.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Denver, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

They give a group interview. You go into a room with about twenty one people with one interviewer. They will ask you to write out answers to questions while they are judging your abilities. They will then select a few people to take a tour. If you are not selected, you will not get the job. You take a quick tour where they are still judging you. Afterward if they do not ask you to stay, you did not get the job.