SUPERVALU Warehouse Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SUPERVALU Warehouse Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisa, VA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Louisa, VA).

Interview

I had a phone interview. I had to email her because I did not hear from her 30 min after our set interview time. She said to be honest that they may not call me because my previous employer wasn't a union.

Interview Questions

• How much do I desire to make   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SUPERVALU

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Melrose Park, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Got called for an initial interview with the HR Manager and Plant Manager. It lasted a little over an hour and went really well. They called me back right away for a second interview. I went and interviewed with the two building managers and it took about 45 min. They were pretty dull and read off of a sheet of paper with basic interview questions. I haven't heard anything in a week so I'm guessing I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Stanton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (New Stanton, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was too long. Contact was made via email and said "congratulations you have been selected to interview at SuperValu" like I had won a prize. Change interview times due to managers having conflicting schedules. The HR manager never showed up for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the one decision I made that turned out badly?   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SUPERVALU in September 2015.

Interview

A recruiter emailed me to set up an interview after I had applied online. I was asked to provide three seperate times and two seperate days I would be available to perform the interview. I provided the required information back to the recruiter. The recruiter then scheduled and confirmed the date and time the interview would take place. However, on the day of the interview, the recruiter never called at the scheduled time. After 30 minutes, I emailed the recruiter to see if the interview needed to be rescheduled or if the position had been filled. It has been three days since that correspondence and I have yet to receive a response back from the recruiter. Not only is this very unprofessional but is a huge red flag as to how this company operates. Due to this experience, I will never recommend this company to anyone seeking an employment position or considering becoming a consumer. If they treat their employment canidates this way just image how they treat their employees and customers.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter never called to conduct the interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Univ of Northern Colorado, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SUPERVALU (Univ of Northern Colorado, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

1:1 interview with Senior Manager, panel interviews with senior management team, personality and skills assessment and background check.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of an emergency situation that you faced and how did I handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was better than I was expecting so I accepted it.