SW Florida Water Management District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at SW Florida Water Management District

Hydrologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at SW Florida Water Management District (Brooksville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview. Very long process. In person interview was conducted by a panel of three people. They take turns asking pre-screened questions and writing down your responses. You have about an hour and there was plenty of time for you to ask questions.

Unified Communications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SW Florida Water Management District (Brooksville, FL).

Interview

The hiring process at the Southwest Florida Water Management District was pretty normal time wise. The interview was pretty tough technically but the questions were fair. Every question that was asked was very pertinent to the job function. They were straight forward and to the point which made it easier for me. Each of the personnel in the room introduced themselves, gave their position title and a brief explanation why they were in the room. A week later I received and offer letter which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I believe the most difficult question was on Border Gateway protocol (BGP). It outside of the job description but I think they wanted to know if I knew anything about it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very simple, the offer was for more than I expected and I accepted.

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SW Florida Water Management District (Brooksville, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process could be seen as intimidating as it was a panel of three interviewers and it was lengthy. The only problem was the position I was sitting in, when answering a question I would have to put my back to at least one interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were very forthright and I was able to answer with no problem.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SW Florida Water Management District in January 2010.

Interview

Interviews and background/ref. check