SWA Group Landscape Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.8

Landscape Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sausalito, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SWA Group (Sausalito, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a quite standard HR interview with typical questions, such as introduce yourself, your current job and your skills, why are you interested in swa, what kind of projects are you interested in...

Interview Questions

• What is your proficiency with the software you listed?   Answer Question

Landscape Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SWA Group (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted via phone. Although the woman I interviewed with seemed nice enough it was a pretty stale and boring interview. The questions she asked me primarily included what software I was comfortable using or proficient with. The whole affair left me feeling uninspired but I imagine they must have to interview quite a few candidates, so they probably need to have a certain protocol.

Interview Questions

• What drew me to apply to the company? What kind of design software are you proficient with? Such as Rhino, Grasshopper, Lumion, AutoCAD, all the usual programs.   1 Answer

Interview

Portfolio is the most important part of recruitment. The employer will ask you to show them resume and portfolio first and then ask you a series questions about your projects to see how deep you understand the project and what thinking process of the projects is.

Interview Questions

• Employee always need to work over time without paid.   1 Answer

Landscape Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SWA Group (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Web interview without onsite. They ask you to introduce yourself first and then present your portfolio. They will ask a few personal and professional questions and talk about benefit a little bit. They will also introduce the company to you briefly. After the interview, they will contact you via email or give you a call to follow up.

Landscape Architectural Designer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SWA Group in September 2011.

Interview

it is cool