SWAT Solutions Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at SWAT Solutions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SWAT Solutions (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

When you arrive at their office, you sign in on a computer application, which contacts the person you want to see and takes your picture. They made me feel very comfortable during the interview process. Initially I went there to interview with one recruiter. And immediately after that, I actually had a brief interview with a client account manager, which was immediately followed by an interview with a senior executive. All of these were during the same visit. I am not sure if this is their typical interview process or not.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SWAT Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview Process was pretty cool. One level of interview with the employer and more levels of technical interviews based on the clients/projects they are placing you in. They will check the communication skills, technical overview and the experience on the current skill.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWAT Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

Non technical interview with sales staff was straightforward. Had additional interview with technical staff where they delved into some high level process questions. As they are a consulting firm, they seemed very interested in my presentation persona, and ability to interview well.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding quality assurance processes, how to ensure a system is delivered with quality.   Answer Question