SWC Technology Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SWC Technology Partners Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.7

Help Desk Interview

Interview

They emailed me asking for more information, then conducted an interview over the phone. Then after that, they told me I needed more experience but to stay in contact.

Interview Questions

• Asked about things from resume. You must have AD experience.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SWC Technology Partners (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Take an assessment, meet with manager, and HR. People were very friendly and personable, I could see myself working there. I really enjoyed the interview, recommend SWC if you want career growth, this place seems to be growing and lots of opportunity.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SWC Technology Partners (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was all behavioral. First in person interview was technical, mostly on database and data structures, followed by another behavioral interview with HR. The next in person interview was behavioral along with technical, with a very easy programming challenge. They have you meet with stakeholders during this process. That process was degrading, as they told me market value was asking for too much when they pushed me on a number for salary, because of my degree, even though I had aced all technical interviews.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SWC Technology Partners (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

One phone interview all behavioral
    One onsite with more behavioral as well as some tech questions
    What is a database
    What is an inner join
    Describe the code that you submitted
    What would you do in this situation if you were part of a group project

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SWC Technology Partners (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

phone interview was general behavioral questions such as why you want to work here etc.
    on-sight is more the technical as well as interviewing the staff members. Answer list of technical questions within the time constraints. Code an implementation based on certain requirements in the same room with the staff members.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SWC Technology Partners (Oak Brook, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and 2 in office interviews. The phone was pretty basic. Gauging experience, level of knowledge and familiarity, confirmation of resume content. Both in person interviews were engaging. The first was pretty much the phone interview, but more in-depth. Given a written test and reviewed with a senior management level person. The 2nd in-person interview was an actual sit down and do what you said you could do. After taking the exam, I was introduced to a bunch of people. All easy to talk to, including the higher level people.

Interview Questions

• Describe MDX and what it is used for. Explain the difference between star schema and snowflake schema and when to use either.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SWC Technology Partners (Oak Brook, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

3 individuals conducted interview. First two were part of HR, last was the software team leader. Spoke to each person individually. Before the interview, I was asked to submit some code that I had created, with a minimum of 500 lines. The code that was submitted was reviewed during the final stage of the interview with the software team lead.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding the code I submitted.   1 Answer

SharePoint Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SWC Technology Partners.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, then invited to F2F interview. Assessment - 30 minutes to give a mini project plan (slide deck) XX company has allotted 40 hours for SWC to tell them how they can help. Give times and list 4 questions you would ask XX company. Straight BA/PM ... nothing related to SharePoint

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SWC Technology Partners.

Interview

The interview was brief and online. We used google hangouts as a means for communication. Everything was very clear to understand, very informative and precise. The over vibe was welcoming and made me feel very comfortable.

App Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SWC Technology Partners (DeKalb, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

It went ok. I had met with two different people. One from HR, and one developer. The HR person asked mostly general questions. The developer went deep with questions relating to skill .Knowledge of the company isn't exactly necessary as they will tell you on the spot. They look highly on the behalf of web development.

Interview Questions

• How much web development do you know? Where do you stand on that behalf?   Answer Question