SWIFT Interview Questions in Culpeper, VA | Glassdoor

SWIFT Interview Questions in Culpeper, VA

Senior Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culpeper, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SWIFT (Culpeper, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

First contacted by HR Department for telephone interview. Face to face interview set up at jobsite 10 days later. Contacted 10 days later and was told "good news you're still in the running as candidate." Almost 6 six weeks from start to finish email received that another candidate chosen.

Interview Questions

• Can you show/tell me how you would handle my Outlook calendar (shows the candidate the calendar)   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me your top 3 strengths and weaknesses? Also interviewed by senior management assistant for IT Director and was asked if I could tell her my top 5 strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer
    • Do you think you and I would get along if we worked together? (Asked by Senior Management Assistant for IT Director)   1 Answer

Security Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culpeper, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SWIFT (Culpeper, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Numerous interviews (4). Starts with phone interview from HR, proceeds to management interview, then back to HR to ensure salary negotiation will work, then back to management for final interview. It took 5 weeks, which I thought was excessive. Lots of waiting in between interviews, but HR is communicative and keeps you in the loop pretty well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job for this one?
      What value will you bring to the company?
      What is more important to you, benefits or work fit?
      How do you feel about a risk averse culture?
      Answer Question