SYGMA Network Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Driver Helper/Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYGMA Network (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Sygma has a convenient career website that saves your resume(s) and all of your personal information, so you only have to fill out the employment application once (which takes roughly an hour or so to complete). I initially applied for the Driver Helper position about a year ago, and was never contacted for a face to face interview. During the online process, you're informed that your application info is active for six months, after which you must re-submit your entirely saved application to be considered for employment. After about a week from re-submitting my online application, I was contacted by a Sygma HR representative to come in for an interview. Sygma's on-site interview lasted about a half hour and was conducted in a conference room, where I was questioned by an HR manager and the local safety/transportation operations manager. The interview was thorough and administered in a very comfortable and sociable manner, making it one of the most pleasant interviews I have ever participated in. Between the two interviewing managers, I was asked a total of four to six questions, relating directly to the position, while the rest of the process consisted of defining some particulars of the job's characteristics, position requirements, employment benefits, and safety regulations (which are of the utmost importance for this position and to Sygma as a safety conscious company). After all of the back and forth questions were answered, including theirs and mine, I was offered the position. I verbally accepted the position and was led to the HR representative's office, where I signed an official offer detailing a very reasonable amount of income, the requirement of submitting to pre-employment testing (a background check, verification of the past ten years of employment, and a drug/alcohol screening), a commitment to sign up for direct deposit (or use of a company-provided pay card), and proof of eligibility to work legally in the United States. Overall, I am very pleased with the pre-employment process and, also with Sygma, as an extraordinarily reputable company in an exceptionally complicated industry.

Interview Questions

• Explain an instance when you assisted a fellow employee in completing a particular task, when he or she may have been "in and over their head."   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYGMA Network (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty cut and dry. They NEED drivers so they are making it very easy to get in and promise you the world. Essentially they're selling you on driving for them instead of the other way around.

Interview Questions

• Our trucks are governed at 60mph, will that be a problem?   1 Answer