SYKES Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bloomsburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Bloomsburg, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy.
The worst part was the VERY long computer assessment, both personality and skills test -although it wasn't hard.
Drug test on site.
Very fast hiring process.
One-week paid training -although pretty lame till you actually start hands-on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SYKES

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Langhorne, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

They had me take an assessment test that would grade my capability to multi-task and navigate through different screens, as well as my choices on how to respond to the consumer. Then they told me about the position that I was being hired for and the next training date. I had to take a drug test as well.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked many questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told her that I would like a morning schedule and she said that she would put in a request and that it shouldn't be a problem. In terms of money, there was no negotiation. She said we pay $11.00 p/h and I accepted.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SYKES (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Online test before being invited to an interview. Interview consisted of a group interview followed by an individual interview. There was an opportunity to meet current employers and ask questions.

The interview itself was a positive experience, but in the end the HR department was extremely unhelpful and unprofessional. They were first willing to hire me for a lower number of hours, then offered me a much higher number of hours than discussed. When I tried to rectify this they kept going back and forth, letting me believe they were still going to hire me and that everything could be worked out, only to let me know three weeks later (the week before I was supposed to start) that they would be unable to offer me the position after all. Never kept their promises about when they were going to get back to me. Very inefficient and confused.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience of being asked something by a customer and not being able to help/comply?   Answer Question

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (London, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview, one in English and one in French. You also had to go through a small test to see how fast you can type and how well you can take in information. It was relatively easy for me though I had some technical difficulties so that were the only "issues".

Interview Questions

• Hardest problem I've faced at work and how I resolved it and generic interview questions about yourself and why I am the better candidate. (For English)

Same as above except in French and questions about language barrier and how I resolved the issue around it. (For French)   Answer Question