SYKES Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SYKES Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Bloomsburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Bloomsburg, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy.
The worst part was the VERY long computer assessment, both personality and skills test -although it wasn't hard.
Drug test on site.
Very fast hiring process.
One-week paid training -although pretty lame till you actually start hands-on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SYKES

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Langhorne, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

They had me take an assessment test that would grade my capability to multi-task and navigate through different screens, as well as my choices on how to respond to the consumer. Then they told me about the position that I was being hired for and the next training date. I had to take a drug test as well.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked many questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told her that I would like a morning schedule and she said that she would put in a request and that it shouldn't be a problem. In terms of money, there was no negotiation. She said we pay $11.00 p/h and I accepted.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (London, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview, one in English and one in French. You also had to go through a small test to see how fast you can type and how well you can take in information. It was relatively easy for me though I had some technical difficulties so that were the only "issues".

Interview Questions

• Hardest problem I've faced at work and how I resolved it and generic interview questions about yourself and why I am the better candidate. (For English)

Same as above except in French and questions about language barrier and how I resolved the issue around it. (For French)
      Answer Question