SYKES Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SYKES Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at SYKES

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

You're on an online adobe room. Depending the program they ask you questions. Almost everyone gets the job. They make you wait then offer you it like 10 minutes later in another room. It's an at home job so you are behind your computer doing the work. The interview was soooo simple. Their motto is "fake it till you make it"

Interview Questions

• Remeber a time in your past work or school where you had a difficult project, how did you handle doing it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SYKES

Anonymous Employee in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Sumter, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed today for sykes in sumter it was very simple I was qualified for the job took a drug test I'm little nervous bout my background test I have shop lifting on my record from 5 yrs ago does anyone know if that will stop me from getting g the Job?

Anonymous Employee in Chavies, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Chavies, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

applied online, and then was ask to join an interview online. the interview was conducted in a chat room with multiple candidates present and we were ask multiple questions and based on the answers determined if we were to move on. once you were made an offer you had to agree to what shift they were offering and wait for placement in a training class.

Interview Questions

• what do you have to offer the company   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Eugene, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview the next day. I came in and spoke with a man about precious experience and went over what I knew about Sykes and BPO. He and I had a couple laughs and he offered me the job on the spot
    I filled out some I-9 and background check paperwork .
    3 days later called to start training tomorrow.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

They make you wait a long time before you hear back from them, then your in a small room with a bunch of people then they take you to an office and ask the basic interview questions

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Boise, ID) in August 2016.

Interview

Walked in got a drug screen and an offer. The interview process is easy for an agent... They barely ask anything and they pretty much offer everyone a job.I am not sure if they even care aout someones background because in training we lost like 8 people out of 24.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Reading, PA).

Interview

The interview process was fairly sraightforward and easy. Took about thirty minutes of skills and personality tests thenhad an interview. The whole process from applying to getting hired took about three weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Sumter, SC) in April 2019.

Interview

Completed Online application then texted by recruiter to set up an interview and complete any assessments. Arrived at SYKES and completed testing. Waited to do prescreening with recruiter. Prescreening was basic, information was provided about company and then you have to show them that you can navigate on a computer. Interviewed with Manager and did 3 mocked calls.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SYKES (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Apply online, the group interviews were comfortable, timely process was appreciated, easy interview questions asked by live humans resources representative, very clear instructions, polite human resources, need scanner to submit all identifying info for background checks, straightforward expectations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SYKES (Fayetteville, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

*Please Read*
    This is the entire process😑.

I applied online and received a email to schedule my initial interview which was virtual.You can choose to use your personal computer or come in and use a computer on site.(which is what I chose to do because I wanted to A.see where it was and B.check the environment out.) I interviewed here at the Fayetteville location.

1st interview*- When you walk in you are greeted by a very helpful receptionist, before you sign in you are asked if you have a phone that is charged and can be muted because you will be working on the computer while listening to the interviewer on the phone. You sign in and are directed to the "virtual center". Once you get on the computer you call the number and its really like a run down of the job ,poll questions(pertaining to job to see what you will and wont do like about the pay being 9.00 will you accept) like 3 interview questions and a task to look on the computer for information. Its all good u get like 20 mins to do this.. Hang up. And call back after the times up. Everyone (people on virtual computers and personal computers and the interviewer) will read a question and answer it. Then afterwards hang up and the good ones stay the ones they don't want get a blank screen #dismissed. "The chosen"call back, get their next interview time and date
    *Done*

*2nd interview my TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!*
    Okay😒😩so, I went in and was greeted by a different very nice receptionist again(who had some beautiful lipstick) I Was waiting for the person i was told id be interviewing with.(you know be on time stuff). But OKAYY....the person I got instead😷. .. She came in got me escorted me where to where we would interview which is in a cube in the call center. Okay first let me say *i am a very respectful person*
    Okay she asked tell me about yourself like a normal interviewer would i answered..she said ok AND what else I told her a little more and she was like AND! What else.. In my head im like I already know im not about to get this because this interviewer had and ATTITUDE!!!!😐😐😐. I can already see what this interview is about to be like.. So she continued to ask questions and it was like every-time i answered a question it was never good enough for her, at first she started asking me questions and *picking what she wanted to remember out of my answers* rollin her eyes every-time i answer one and then say i didnt answer the question :example:
    Tell me about a time you had a difficult situation with a customer how did you solve it was the outcome

Working in a salon its always a difficult situation trying to style the clients hair exactly how they see it on a picture when your trying to make it appealing to them personally. if it was something i thought wouldn't fit i would educate them on my opinion of why the style should be altered and let them know about other things we can do to make it nice. The out come most just trusted my judgement and altered the style. The rest still want it exactly how they see it and then see what i was trying to warn them. But ita all about satisfying the customer
    *thats not answering my question, rolls eyes*
    Her:How would you rate yourself using the computers 1-5
    Me:5
    Her:so you can use Msoffice names programs
    Me:yes 5 i use those frequently

Her: But you havent used more than 3screens you cant be 5
     Im like tf
    she then starts talking about she cant hear me she wanted me to scream my answers im talking scream over the call center she called some other employee in talkin about she the boss over her..*probably lying* she was like introduce yourself so i did and so she was like ..yes .. Then the interviewer was like what you think we should do about her can you hear her the girl was like hesitant yeaa then the interviewer was was like can you hear her screaming she was like not really but in my head im like i know not really because im not about to be in here screaming.. people in here on the phone ,conducting business, having conversations why in tf would i really be screaming answers at an interview. In the middle of a call center im not interviewing to be no cheerleader sheesh i dont even want to say more about the rest of her off subject questions and things she tried to make me do.

So obviously by this time im like i dont care about this job because i dont want to work with people who are abusing their authority and does not deserve to be in their position *nonprofessional*...

like i said earlier didn't get it. She escorted me out and then said some slick iish on the low to an bystanding employee we seen on the way out about me.

How do i know because the interviewer called the girl over my head said or did what she did behind my back and the girl burst out laughing.

I have another interview at another one in south carolina idk if i want to take that risk.

Glad its over all that for a call center - 😝Nneeeewo

Rumors are true it's like high school in there minus well be a club

Interview Questions

• If a little boy was running across the street about to get hit by a car how would you scream for him realize   2 Answers