SYKES Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.1

182 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Ask 1 question out of 5 that you would most likely get and ask how it would be handled. You can see all 5 questions so you know you what you will be asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SYKES

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very very easy. I applied online and got a instant notification to schedule my interview. I scheduled it whenever I wanted. I went to it and it was pretty casual. The interview person asked very easy easy questions and then they drugged tested me and I was hired on the spot. Very glad to be hired especially the same day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a angry customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Basically go over the job you are applying for and then ask you three questions if the answers are up to par then you don't move on to the next phase

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Lakeland, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

First Apply online. Then Come in for a face to face interview, drug test, assessment, and if you pass the assessment, then complete onboarding paperwork. Receive a start date and Come back for orientation.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a great customer service representative?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

It is all done over the phone with a group of 30 to 50 people and your are either offered a position then or not. It is not very personal and you don't really know what you are being hired for.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer cussed you out.   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Interview was a brief call by a team coach. Asked the basic questions of work history and what I felt was most important in the role of customer service. Was asked if I was willing to accept the job. After accepting, moved on to paid training for about 2 weeks and then into nesting.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Chat room setting. They test your typing speed with a simple question, ask you to read your answer out loud in front of other candidates to test your phone voice.

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Malvern, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

Consisted of very brief talk and filling out paperwork on a computer . There was very little interaction once I was placed on the computer. If you had questions you had to go find someone to help you. They also do the drug test onsite using a mouth swab.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

The hiring process was a test like process on a computer to see your grammar and typing skills. Then you waited to be called for a face to face interview. My interviewer was a very cool guy with a real personality with extreme honesty. He told me that the chances to move up were very present, but that you wouldn't be likely to get into an IT or HR position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online. Got a email the next day to set up a interview over the phone and computer. You have the option of going in but I chose over the phone. You are placed in a group interview where you are given 12 questions to answer. They give you 50 minutes. They will ask you to read one of the questions and your answer so their able to hear your voice. They will cut whoever didn't do well. If you do good you move on to the next step. The online assessment which takes a hour. Once completed it will send your recruiter the results and if you did well you get a face to face interview. At the end of your 2nd interview they will let you know if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sykes?   2 Answers
    • A angry customer called you complaining their child made a $300 purchase on their credit card. How would you handle this situation?   6 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was fine with what they offered.