SYKES Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SYKES Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online. Got a email the next day to set up a interview over the phone and computer. You have the option of going in but I chose over the phone. You are placed in a group interview where you are given 12 questions to answer. They give you 50 minutes. They will ask you to read one of the questions and your answer so their able to hear your voice. They will cut whoever didn't do well. If you do good you move on to the next step. The online assessment which takes a hour. Once completed it will send your recruiter the results and if you did well you get a face to face interview. At the end of your 2nd interview they will let you know if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sykes?   2 Answers
  • A angry customer called you complaining their child made a $300 purchase on their credit card. How would you handle this situation?   5 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was fine with what they offered.

Other Interview Reviews for SYKES

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Chat room setting. They test your typing speed with a simple question, ask you to read your answer out loud in front of other candidates to test your phone voice.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

The hiring process was a test like process on a computer to see your grammar and typing skills. Then you waited to be called for a face to face interview. My interviewer was a very cool guy with a real personality with extreme honesty. He told me that the chances to move up were very present, but that you wouldn't be likely to get into an IT or HR position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

They sent me an email giving me instructions to send them screen shots with information about my computer speed, what type of computer I was using as well as a typing test. I complied. I was then given an interview day and time along with a dial in number for the interview. After sending all of my personal computer information and attempted to dial in I was not able to. I sent an email with no response along with trying to call - I left a messg but no one called me back. I hope this is not a scam. They had me send my system info along with my info on application. Very unprofessional that no one bothered responding to me as to why I was granted an interview that never took place.

Interview Questions

• I was scheduled for a phone interview that never happened.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SYKES in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty brief, very descriptive of the position. They gave multiple opportunities to make sure the position was a right fit for you before wasting your time...matched me with my position very quickly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

As a go up they broke us up individually and explains position. Then from the we went with managers and they did and interview with us. We went back into a room and the offered us the job right then and there

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Email after application, inviting me to a hiring event.
    At the event, they put a dozen applicants in a room with an Account Manager who answered our questions. When our number came up, a Team Leader took us individually into an office.

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Ocala, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Group Interview on the computer. You only have to login to portal. The interview goes very fast and there is no time to ask questions. It seems like they wanted to control the interviews. I interviewed for the Frontier Communication position. Big mistake. Customers call very angry. Not enough training and communications.

Interview Questions

• Hours would change after training. Would this be something I would be alright with? Would need to be available from 8am EST to 9pm EST.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Eugene, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job for 3 days and got the email to set up an interview. The interview was very easy (typical interview question) and was very short (10-15 mins).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What skills qualifies you to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was on Google Hangouts, they messaged me for about an hour about the process and what the job will consist of, my duties, pay, all the benefits I will receive with the job.