SYKES Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 970 of over 970 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

1st is initial interview then three online assessments, then typing test, the next day is final interview, next step is medical all at WCC, and lastly job offer at Gilmore.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
    Answer Question

SYKES

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

Una prima parte è stata fatta insieme ad altri candidati e riguardava una breve e semplice attività di gruppo, finalizzata a verificare le modalità di interazione con altre persone. Il colloquio si è svolto con un team leader, che mi ha descritto la posizione e fatto una serie di domande comportamentali.

Interview Questions
  • Es: racconta una situazione in cui un tuo superiore ti ha fornito un feedback e come hai reagito; racconta di una situazione in cui hai avuto un problema con un collega

SYKES

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

First round was simple aptitude once it's completed the second round was the manager round asked to talk about some topic in English and also Hindi and then they asked how you will talk to the customer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

It was relatively straight forward for me. I had two people interview me. The questions were not super difficult to answer. They just want to know if you can have empathy for the customer as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

It was very easy and relaxed. I enjoyed the process and I would highly recommend. I was interviewed via telephone. Overall the experience was laid back and easy. I enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

after i passed some common sense assessment tests they a scheduled phone interview thru an email and it lasted over 20 minutes i lked her tone she had great vibes

Interview Questions
  • what i like the most about my customer service job
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Lakeland, FL) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and scheduled a phone interview for the following Monday. On Monday morning I was sent a link to do the interview via video. I still received a phone call for the interview but I did not answer, which informs that me Sykes is unorganized. On the video interview I was given 10 questions to answer and had to send it in for review. One of the questions were was I willing to accept the starvation wage for the job. After I saw that the salary is 12/hr, I told them it's 2021 and it is unacceptable. I told them to pay a living wage. The next day I got an email saying that I am not qualified for the position, which is laughable, so I was not offered the position. Stop accepting positions that offer low ball salaries.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (San Jose, San Jose, San Jose) in Jun 2021

Interview

Super amables, proceso super fácil, lo que puedes fallar es en las pruebas de inglés según el nivel. Durante todo le proceso, ellos tratan de reducir los nervios y ayudar. Solo que te llaman en cualquier momento y tienes que estar listo para pruebas y demás, es muy rápido.

Interview Questions
  • Horarios de estudio, lugar de residencia, expectativas del trabajo, habilidades para atención al cliente, sobre trabajar bajo presión..

SYKES

Application

I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

It is pretty much a fast process. It is very relaxed, no need to panic. It’s basic interview questions regarding your qualities and skills. It is an virtual interview, so you can practice before the interview which I think is amazing. The whole interview experience was great overall .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SYKES

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES

Interview

Nella prima fase mi hanno contattata dopo qualche settimana al telefono. Dopo pochi giorni con l’email per fare il colloquio . Il colloquio per se dura un’ora ed e facile

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 970 Interviews