SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.1

Tax Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Denver, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

First you need to select an interview time if you are interested in the job available for work at home . They will provide you a link in your email wherein you need to log in as a guest then once you are logged in, you will be connected to Adobe Room where the hosts/recruiters will provide you a link to take an assessment. In the Adobe Room, you have the ability to chat with the hosts and other applicants. The Assessment will take about 45 minutes to complete. If you pass the assessment you will continue with the next process otherwise they will ask you to leave the room. After assessment they will provide another link for you to share your webcam along with the other applicants who passed the test. You will be able to see each other. Also they will ask you to dial a number on your mobile phone with conference# and password so you can join in, then they will ask each applicant to read a script provided in the Adobe Room. You will be able to hear each other also. After reading the script, the recruiter/s will send you a message in the Adobe Room if you passed or not. Then they will send you an information about the next process such as Background Check, etc.

Interview lasted for about 2 hrs because of the number of applicants in that time frame but process is fairly easy. Just make sure you pass the assessment first.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

They do mass callings for interviews because of possible turnover, so choose the earliest interview.. you might be there for 2-3 hrs. I waited 1.5 before my interview because I chose a bad time. They gauge your personality ask you about light experience and you pretty much have to have an open schedule. Hired and given a oral drug test and finished paperwork same day

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Roswell, GA).

Interview

Was in a group chat room they asked everyone a question about the video they showed and that was it. Everyone was hired. She explained what to expect in the next few weeks gave us phone number to contact if needed between now and then.

Interview Questions

• They asked a question about the video   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Charlotte, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to interview for the position. There wasn't any interview slots available but I checked a few days later and was able to choose a time to do a group interview. The interview was conducted via the phone and computer in a chat room. There was 33 in the group to start and a few people dropped off during the process. Maybe they were afraid to speak in a group setting even though it wasn't exactly a face to face interaction. There wasn't any video of anyone. It was just voice through phone. We were given four websites to pull up and each person was asked a simple question about one of the sites. Most people got the answers correct but I think some took a little longer due to being nervous about it being an interview. The interviewer was very nice and professional. She had a very calming voice and personality.

Interview Questions

• On the Sykes website under FAQ do our work at home customer service representatives make any out bound calls?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

They basically have 20 people come into an adobe room, answer yes or no to tech requirements and office requirements. If you answer yes, you get the job, even if you are completely unqualified. The other employees they hired were some of the most illiterate and poorly spoken individuals I have ever interacted with-I was shocked they were willing to put these people on the phones.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide a noise free environment to work in
      Can you meet the technical requirements   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Millington, TN

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Millington, TN).

Interview

Very easy, efficient and pleasing interview and onboarding process and experience. Professional and friendly staff and training coaches and easy to follow and learn procedures and instructions on use of tools and resources.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with upset customers?   1 Answer

Work From Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I registered at Sykes.com then applied for a job. Selected my interview time for the day after. It was a group interview, answered a question, they talked about the job and I was passed at the end if it. Less than 1 hours. Completed all my requirements In about a week and was hired. Very simple and quick.

Interview Questions

• My question was the difference between fixed rate and and APR. How would I describe this to a customer   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Ask 1 question out of 5 that you would most likely get and ask how it would be handled. You can see all 5 questions so you know you what you will be asked.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very very easy. I applied online and got a instant notification to schedule my interview. I scheduled it whenever I wanted. I went to it and it was pretty casual. The interview person asked very easy easy questions and then they drugged tested me and I was hired on the spot. Very glad to be hired especially the same day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a angry customer?   1 Answer

Marketing Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview process. I felt it was efficient and organized and I greatly enjoyed meeting the individuals I had hoped to work with. I felt the interview went well and was confident I was both qualified for and could do the job. The only reason I rate this as a negative experience is because after 5 months, I still have yet to hear from them. Obviously, I was not selected for the job. However, it's extremely unprofessional not to even send me a letter saying another candidate was chosen. Poor HR and recruiting behavior.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. This was a pleasant and routine interview.   1 Answer