SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2018

2.1

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Fort Smith, AR) in February 2014.

Interview

They took me into a room and sat down with me one on one. Asked me a few questions, then a second interviewer came in and did the same after the first left. Went and took a multiple choice exam dealing with basic math and what not. Followed by an oral drug test later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with a customer.   Answer Question

Interview

very detailed and emphasis on fundamentals. most of the managers want you to be comfortable and be yourself since that is the best way to evaluate your answers in that setting.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you disagreed with your team, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Murphy, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Murphy, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very easy and very enjoyable! You get to schedule a time that is good for you to do the interview. You do your interview on the computer and phone. It takes about an hour and you are in the room with several other people that are applying for the job. As soon as the interview is over you know whether or not you go the position. What is expected and when you will start.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were asked during the interview were very basic interview questions. Very simple and way easy to answer   1 Answer

Negotiation

I do not think there is anything to negotiate during the interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

consisted on a questionnaire that was over an hour long. simple questions about yourself and handling different situations. then a group session testing technical skills such as copy and pasting, the specs of one's cpu and internet speed

Interview Questions

• do you have hard wired internet, a land line phone and a headset   Answer Question

Negotiation

they presented the hours, schedule window and pay, you can either accept or decline

CCP Interview

Interview

very simple. filled out the application got call back the same day. Did a virtual group interview, got hired the same day. Had to pay for own background and drug testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none they offer you something but tell you something different

CCP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SYKES in July 2013.

Interview

Process to be an agent isn't difficult. You must take an online test which is unusually long as well as a voice audition. Once you get the test complete, you wait to see if you "qualify". I did and they contacted me the next day.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions, just the basic, "how do you handle difficult customers"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations for salary but they did offer me different call types, like between telecom and billing.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Orlando, FL).

Interview

When making a profile on Sykes to be considered for hire, you have to take a few skills assessments and a voice interview in order for them to gauge if your voice is "pleasant". I was not contacted to proceed further, instead I was invited to an "Open House" via dial-in conference and an AdobeConnect meeting room. The staff inform you about what company you will be outsourced to and anyone uninterested can leave. Here we all had to introduce ourselves and answer CS questions, then those that passed were broken up into groups of 2 and had to do the tech-check portion and written answers to 3 CS related questions. After passing this, I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing you would not expect from a Customer Service position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Charlotte, AR).

Interview

group interview, on pc, listen in , get info, see if its going to work for you. if you think so, then you listen some more for more info . then go for more questions , when they weed it down to a few jobs are offered.

Interview Questions

• 5 years ago, dont remember, but it was tell us when and how you handled situational questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Toms River, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying for a position I was able to chose an interview date. It was a simple group interview and I was offered the position. There was a massive amount of paperwork and background checking involved, but I am now in production and LOVE the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked from home before and what did or didn’t you like about that role?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Albany, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It wasn't hard pretty fast it wasn't like any other job where u hand to do all that unnecessary ripping and running just to have a job with theses guys.