SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

SYKES Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2018

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

You apply online and do an assessment. Afterwards if chosen you are given a choice on call center projects to work on. You do a group interview then you start "class." Really easy job to get.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

Group interview. We were broken into rooms and given 3 questions with a time limit to answer them. We were then one by one asked to give the answer to one of those questions. When all done we were either offered the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve an issue for an angry customer   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

You have two interviews, you take your drug test which is a mouth swab that looks like a pregnancy test, you fill out all your tax and employee information and you are done.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was more fun than I had anticipated. It is in a group webcam chat. We were given 15 minutes to take a written test on our Windows familiarity. Then, we went round robin answering a question - we were given time to write out our answers before our turn to answer verbally.

Interview Questions

• First, there was a test of familiarity with the Windows operating system. Things like how do you clear the Internet Explorer cache.   Answer Question
    • Paraphrased because I can't remember the exact wording: "How do you handle an irate customer?"   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was online and in a group setting. Be prepared to speak out loud. They then move you to another room and let you know that you were selected. They then send you the on boarding paperwork and background

Membership Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vansant, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Vansant, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

Very simple. They are very clear with every step in the interview. I interviewed online and I had no problems with being confused, if i had any questions they answered right away. Awesome service!

Interview Questions

• What would I say to a customer if i had to put them on hold   Answer Question

Tax Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Denver, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

First you need to select an interview time if you are interested in the job available for work at home . They will provide you a link in your email wherein you need to log in as a guest then once you are logged in, you will be connected to Adobe Room where the hosts/recruiters will provide you a link to take an assessment. In the Adobe Room, you have the ability to chat with the hosts and other applicants. The Assessment will take about 45 minutes to complete. If you pass the assessment you will continue with the next process otherwise they will ask you to leave the room. After assessment they will provide another link for you to share your webcam along with the other applicants who passed the test. You will be able to see each other. Also they will ask you to dial a number on your mobile phone with conference# and password so you can join in, then they will ask each applicant to read a script provided in the Adobe Room. You will be able to hear each other also. After reading the script, the recruiter/s will send you a message in the Adobe Room if you passed or not. Then they will send you an information about the next process such as Background Check, etc.

Interview lasted for about 2 hrs because of the number of applicants in that time frame but process is fairly easy. Just make sure you pass the assessment first.

Cst Sev Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Very rude, they kick you out in no time after talk to you a few minutes on chat. Pays $9 per hour which is worst than an outsourcing job.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in December 2017.

Interview

Group interview via video cam. Everyone met with the interviewer took a brief knowledge test and read a few lines from a script. The application process took really long because you have to do so many things in order to come on board but overall it was not a bad experience .

Tax Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

You have to pass the written test which is around 45 minutes, then you're taken to the next stage where via webcam you come face to face with all the interviewees. Then one by one you're given a script to read. If you satisfy the interviewer in this stage then you get the job.