SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SYKES Interview Questions

Interviews at SYKES

2.1

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

The application and interview were detailed but not complicated. It was all online via email. There were several tests involved but they were not difficult. It seemed like an easy process to me.

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

first you need to send you cv, then they call you and ask you common questions, you go to the office for personality tests, then english tests and finally technical test.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Malvern, AR) in March 2020.

Interview

They asked a lot of normal interview questions. Don't bother explaining your illness to them because they don't care. After I disclosed my illness to them, another lady who wasn't interviewing me asked how I could do the job with PTSD because the job has stress. Extremely insulting. Extremely embarrassing.

SEO Specialist Interview

Interview

Interview starts with a informational meeting . Then you have to give exam by reading some materials online they will provide . After passing the exam you have to run background check and do drug test .

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process had three rounds - HR round on past academic plus industry experiences, long technical round for solving a data science problem, and another HR round on salary expectations, location preferences, etc.

Interview Questions

• #1. Describe your past academic or academic data science or data analytics projects.   Answer Question

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was efficient. Sykes was diligent and screened each future employee correctly. They were fast with the process and vetted the candidate well for the role. I would recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• How do you see HR specialist aiding in your future career path?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

Online video interview. You have to go on this website and answer a bunch of STAR questions with your camera. I had to do it twice because they didnt "receive" my interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Joplin, MO) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was done over the phone and was very easy. The questions were pretty basic and easy to answer. I was not nervous at all during this interview, the person conducting the interview was very easy to talk to. It was a good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer

Teacher Quality Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

I attended the ZOOM meeting and received an additional email with next steps, but the link in my email was broken. I reached out *three times* in the next two weeks to try and get a functional link. I did not receive a single response back. My portal noted that I was at the "interview" stage. However, I was not contacted. Finally, after weeks of limbo, I received a generic email that I was not selected to move forward. Well - no kidding - I didn't get to complete the assessment and the interview was never scheduled. THEN, I received an email stating that they had received my application and will be in contact soon. What?! Honestly, not moving forward is probably a blessing in disguise. If they are this disorganized in the initial recruitment, I would hate to see what the rest of the company is like.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to review your equipment and isp. They have very specific requirements for both.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES in October 2019.

Interview

I applied and got a response a few days later. At first I did a webcam interview where I gave answers to questions and then I spoke to sykes personnel over the phone. I got an offer immediately but there was a long process in having their equipment sent to you and they needed to make sure that you had a phone line/good internet at home.

Interview Questions

• How do you share a windows folder?   1 Answer