SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SYKES Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.1

532 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Ask 1 question out of 5 that you would most likely get and ask how it would be handled. You can see all 5 questions so you know you what you will be asked.

Marketing Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview process. I felt it was efficient and organized and I greatly enjoyed meeting the individuals I had hoped to work with. I felt the interview went well and was confident I was both qualified for and could do the job. The only reason I rate this as a negative experience is because after 5 months, I still have yet to hear from them. Obviously, I was not selected for the job. However, it's extremely unprofessional not to even send me a letter saying another candidate was chosen. Poor HR and recruiting behavior.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. This was a pleasant and routine interview.   1 Answer

Work From Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I registered at Sykes.com then applied for a job. Selected my interview time for the day after. It was a group interview, answered a question, they talked about the job and I was passed at the end if it. Less than 1 hours. Completed all my requirements In about a week and was hired. Very simple and quick.

Interview Questions

• My question was the difference between fixed rate and and APR. How would I describe this to a customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

was fine, reading the faqs before hand works alot. it was a group call. they follow MST so had to adjust my timings to that. But over all great company, gives paids training and no experience is required however good computer skills are needed

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Basically go over the job you are applying for and then ask you three questions if the answers are up to par then you don't move on to the next phase

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bealeton, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Bealeton, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Quite easy. Interview was a conference call with a few other people. We answered 3 questions and each of us had to read one answer out loud. I think all of us were offered a position. We were then sent an email with all the requirements to finish before training.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basically about why we wanted to work there and what are benefits of working at home.   Answer Question

Gaming Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in September 2017.

Interview

After they reviewed my internet and office requirements I was offered a time for an interview, which was online and a group phone interview. Had a presentation of the program and what is expected, and was given a couple of questions to answer in ten minutes and then we came back to review our answers at random. If you passed you get accepted on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had an upset customer and explain what to did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Montgomery, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

Virtual Group interview. Asked to type a response to questions involving a CSR. Interviewer later asked each person to verbally respond to a specific question with your answer.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important skills that you think a CSR should have to effectively accomplish the job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Rome, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a Online skills test first that was timed. Something's was hard with the allotted time but most of it was not to bad. Then someone called to set up a person to person interview. They are very polite and seem to enjoy their job

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SYKES (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was hired by knowing someone who worked there. I interviewed with the hiring manager and got hired after the interview. My tip for getting hired is to either know someone that works there or apply online. They update their online applications on their website every day. Most of their employees they hire come from the employees that apply online.

Interview Questions

• What is a quality you value about yourself?   1 Answer