SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

502 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SYKES (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was hired by knowing someone who worked there. I interviewed with the hiring manager and got hired after the interview. My tip for getting hired is to either know someone that works there or apply online. They update their online applications on their website every day. Most of their employees they hire come from the employees that apply online.

Interview Questions

• What is a quality you value about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

It is all done over the phone with a group of 30 to 50 people and your are either offered a position then or not. It is not very personal and you don't really know what you are being hired for.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer cussed you out.   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Interview was a brief call by a team coach. Asked the basic questions of work history and what I felt was most important in the role of customer service. Was asked if I was willing to accept the job. After accepting, moved on to paid training for about 2 weeks and then into nesting.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SYKES (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

You must take a skills assessment and many tests. You also have to call into a conference line and watch a presentation along with other people. You are required to show proof of your credentials and have to submit a series of technical specification tests.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Montgomery, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

did application on careerbuilder.com did assesments, received phone call for interview and was offered job after interview, very easy process took less than a week. Accepted job offer during for call

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online. Got a email the next day to set up a interview over the phone and computer. You have the option of going in but I chose over the phone. You are placed in a group interview where you are given 12 questions to answer. They give you 50 minutes. They will ask you to read one of the questions and your answer so their able to hear your voice. They will cut whoever didn't do well. If you do good you move on to the next step. The online assessment which takes a hour. Once completed it will send your recruiter the results and if you did well you get a face to face interview. At the end of your 2nd interview they will let you know if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sykes?   2 Answers
    • A angry customer called you complaining their child made a $300 purchase on their credit card. How would you handle this situation?   5 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was fine with what they offered.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Chat room setting. They test your typing speed with a simple question, ask you to read your answer out loud in front of other candidates to test your phone voice.

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Charlotte, AR).

Interview

group interview, on pc, listen in , get info, see if its going to work for you. if you think so, then you listen some more for more info . then go for more questions , when they weed it down to a few jobs are offered.

Interview Questions

• 5 years ago, dont remember, but it was tell us when and how you handled situational questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in June 2017.

Interview

It was easy, a one hour group interview, at the end I was offered a position. It took a couple of days to complete all the tasks but it's worth it.

Interview Questions

• Hire I would handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

The hiring process was a test like process on a computer to see your grammar and typing skills. Then you waited to be called for a face to face interview. My interviewer was a very cool guy with a real personality with extreme honesty. He told me that the chances to move up were very present, but that you wouldn't be likely to get into an IT or HR position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer