SYKES Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SYKES Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview Questions

2.4

Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SYKES in August 2015.

Interview

Like most companies, the process was a three tier. First I took an application test with basic logic type questions, typing speed, grammar, etc. Scheduled to speak with general hiring rep, went over expectations, and was asked a few questions about resume and experience.

Second tier, met in a pool of people to go over more job details. Spoke with another representative to do some more in depth logic and personality screening one on one.

Third tier, group interview going over basics of job. Availability and willingness to commit to all of the guidelines posted.

Filled out a lot of hiring paperwork, submitted to background & credit check, and went on with the process of communicating with the hiring team until training started.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SYKES

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Langhorne, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy. No problem with anyone or anything. They were very friendly and informative. They asked me to sell them a pen on the spot to see if I could and I did. Speaking to police and helping is not just my job it's simply who I am, a Customer Service Professional

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had in the field   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in October 2013.

Interview

So far so good

Interview Questions

• trying to get all I-9 paperwork filled out and submitted   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Langhorne, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

HR Recruiter was pleasant and very informative. I had to take a call center assessment test on the computer. Was then asked in the office to answer questions pertaining to the job and how I have/would handle situations. Met with floor supervisor whom was also pleasant and welcoming. She as well asked me questions. I was then hired and took a drug test in office while I filled out the normal new hire paperwork.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was told the hourly was $10.65/hr with the option in the future to train further to make 11.15/hr

Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

problem solving questions. like tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, angry customer, tell me about yourself.
    One interview of about 20 minutes,very friendly and helpful

Interview Questions

Negotiation

.No negotiation phase

Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES in May 2010.

Interview

Great Interview.... Associates asked me great questions that weren't too difficult. I got answer back within a week. The drug testing was very smooth and I the background check came back with out any complications. The associates were very friendly in answering any questions that I was concern with at the time. Even though I felt as if they were dragging their feet a little, the whole process came out to be a great success. I would recommend anyone to consider SYKES for a basic entry into the customer service world. Great starting place for your career in customer service.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when someone was caught doing something inappropriate in the work place? and what was your response.   2 Answers

Customer Service Agent, Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bochum, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Bochum, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)) in October 2012.

Interview

Test von Deutsch-Kenntnissen, Test von IT-Skills, Test von Mobile-Phone-Kennnissen, am nächsten Tag: Vorstellungsgespräch bei der Personalabteilung. Anhand der Resultate der Tests fand die Zuordnung zu den Samsung Accounts statt. Nach dem Vorstellungsgespräch durften wir eine Stunde zuhören, wie etablierte Mitarbeiter arbeiten, danach konnte man sich entscheiden. Der wichtigste Teil beim Auswahlverfahren war der Nachweis von Kenntnissen hinsichtlich der Produkte des Auftraggebers, in diesem Fall Samung Electronics.