SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.1

Remote Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was done in a group of about 12 of us, just went over the basics of the job asked us a few tech questions and we was all offered the job very easy.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when an angry customer kept talking over you, How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Basically go over the job you are applying for and then ask you three questions if the answers are up to par then you don't move on to the next phase

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Montgomery, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

Virtual Group interview. Asked to type a response to questions involving a CSR. Interviewer later asked each person to verbally respond to a specific question with your answer.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important skills that you think a CSR should have to effectively accomplish the job?   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bealeton, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Bealeton, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Quite easy. Interview was a conference call with a few other people. We answered 3 questions and each of us had to read one answer out loud. I think all of us were offered a position. We were then sent an email with all the requirements to finish before training.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basically about why we wanted to work there and what are benefits of working at home.   Answer Question

Gaming Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in September 2017.

Interview

After they reviewed my internet and office requirements I was offered a time for an interview, which was online and a group phone interview. Had a presentation of the program and what is expected, and was given a couple of questions to answer in ten minutes and then we came back to review our answers at random. If you passed you get accepted on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had an upset customer and explain what to did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Rome, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a Online skills test first that was timed. Something's was hard with the allotted time but most of it was not to bad. Then someone called to set up a person to person interview. They are very polite and seem to enjoy their job

Tier1 Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Denver, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was done in a group setting of 14 people. It was a nervous situation but it went smooth. Only 1 question and then certain people were offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How will you keep your Office 100% free of any background noise and distractions this holiday?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Provo, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

I enjoyed the group process initial interview and then proceeded on to the one on one. I was asked about my work history, company culture, and what I look for when choosing a company to work for. I had great rapport with my interviewer and when asked if I had any questions, I asked when I would find out if I would be hired and she said, I think you would be a perfect fit and I would like to offer you the job right now. I love when I know by the end of the interview that I have been hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how important company culture was to me.   1 Answer

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SYKES (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was hired by knowing someone who worked there. I interviewed with the hiring manager and got hired after the interview. My tip for getting hired is to either know someone that works there or apply online. They update their online applications on their website every day. Most of their employees they hire come from the employees that apply online.

Interview Questions

• What is a quality you value about yourself?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Lakeland, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

First Apply online. Then Come in for a face to face interview, drug test, assessment, and if you pass the assessment, then complete onboarding paperwork. Receive a start date and Come back for orientation.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a great customer service representative?   1 Answer