SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Rome, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a Online skills test first that was timed. Something's was hard with the allotted time but most of it was not to bad. Then someone called to set up a person to person interview. They are very polite and seem to enjoy their job

Tier1 Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Denver, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was done in a group setting of 14 people. It was a nervous situation but it went smooth. Only 1 question and then certain people were offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How will you keep your Office 100% free of any background noise and distractions this holiday?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SYKES (Provo, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

I enjoyed the group process initial interview and then proceeded on to the one on one. I was asked about my work history, company culture, and what I look for when choosing a company to work for. I had great rapport with my interviewer and when asked if I had any questions, I asked when I would find out if I would be hired and she said, I think you would be a perfect fit and I would like to offer you the job right now. I love when I know by the end of the interview that I have been hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how important company culture was to me.   1 Answer

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SYKES (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was hired by knowing someone who worked there. I interviewed with the hiring manager and got hired after the interview. My tip for getting hired is to either know someone that works there or apply online. They update their online applications on their website every day. Most of their employees they hire come from the employees that apply online.

Interview Questions

• What is a quality you value about yourself?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Lakeland, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

First Apply online. Then Come in for a face to face interview, drug test, assessment, and if you pass the assessment, then complete onboarding paperwork. Receive a start date and Come back for orientation.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a great customer service representative?   1 Answer

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Toms River, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying for a position I was able to chose an interview date. It was a simple group interview and I was offered the position. There was a massive amount of paperwork and background checking involved, but I am now in production and LOVE the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked from home before and what did or didn’t you like about that role?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

It is all done over the phone with a group of 30 to 50 people and your are either offered a position then or not. It is not very personal and you don't really know what you are being hired for.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer cussed you out.   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Interview was a brief call by a team coach. Asked the basic questions of work history and what I felt was most important in the role of customer service. Was asked if I was willing to accept the job. After accepting, moved on to paid training for about 2 weeks and then into nesting.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SYKES (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

You must take a skills assessment and many tests. You also have to call into a conference line and watch a presentation along with other people. You are required to show proof of your credentials and have to submit a series of technical specification tests.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Montgomery, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

did application on careerbuilder.com did assesments, received phone call for interview and was offered job after interview, very easy process took less than a week. Accepted job offer during for call