SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.1

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Toms River, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying for a position I was able to chose an interview date. It was a simple group interview and I was offered the position. There was a massive amount of paperwork and background checking involved, but I am now in production and LOVE the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked from home before and what did or didn’t you like about that role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

It is all done over the phone with a group of 30 to 50 people and your are either offered a position then or not. It is not very personal and you don't really know what you are being hired for.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer cussed you out.   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Interview was a brief call by a team coach. Asked the basic questions of work history and what I felt was most important in the role of customer service. Was asked if I was willing to accept the job. After accepting, moved on to paid training for about 2 weeks and then into nesting.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SYKES (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

You must take a skills assessment and many tests. You also have to call into a conference line and watch a presentation along with other people. You are required to show proof of your credentials and have to submit a series of technical specification tests.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Montgomery, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

did application on careerbuilder.com did assesments, received phone call for interview and was offered job after interview, very easy process took less than a week. Accepted job offer during for call

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in July 2017.

Interview

First a recruiter calls you, asks you a bunch of standard questions, if they like you they send your info to the hire manager. Then, they call you and ask you more questions, if they like you then they recommend you to HR and the onboarding process begins.

Interview Questions

• Go to this website, look at the recipe and tell me how many egg whites you would need if you tripled this recipe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Chat room setting. They test your typing speed with a simple question, ask you to read your answer out loud in front of other candidates to test your phone voice.

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Charlotte, AR).

Interview

group interview, on pc, listen in , get info, see if its going to work for you. if you think so, then you listen some more for more info . then go for more questions , when they weed it down to a few jobs are offered.

Interview Questions

• 5 years ago, dont remember, but it was tell us when and how you handled situational questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in June 2017.

Interview

It was easy, a one hour group interview, at the end I was offered a position. It took a couple of days to complete all the tasks but it's worth it.

Interview Questions

• Hire I would handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Malvern, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

Consisted of very brief talk and filling out paperwork on a computer . There was very little interaction once I was placed on the computer. If you had questions you had to go find someone to help you. They also do the drug test onsite using a mouth swab.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer