SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SYKES Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.1

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in July 2017.

Interview

First a recruiter calls you, asks you a bunch of standard questions, if they like you they send your info to the hire manager. Then, they call you and ask you more questions, if they like you then they recommend you to HR and the onboarding process begins.

Interview Questions

• Go to this website, look at the recipe and tell me how many egg whites you would need if you tripled this recipe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SYKES (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Chat room setting. They test your typing speed with a simple question, ask you to read your answer out loud in front of other candidates to test your phone voice.

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Charlotte, AR).

Interview

group interview, on pc, listen in , get info, see if its going to work for you. if you think so, then you listen some more for more info . then go for more questions , when they weed it down to a few jobs are offered.

Interview Questions

• 5 years ago, dont remember, but it was tell us when and how you handled situational questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES in June 2017.

Interview

It was easy, a one hour group interview, at the end I was offered a position. It took a couple of days to complete all the tasks but it's worth it.

Interview Questions

• Hire I would handle an irate customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Malvern, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

Consisted of very brief talk and filling out paperwork on a computer . There was very little interaction once I was placed on the computer. If you had questions you had to go find someone to help you. They also do the drug test onsite using a mouth swab.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

The hiring process was a test like process on a computer to see your grammar and typing skills. Then you waited to be called for a face to face interview. My interviewer was a very cool guy with a real personality with extreme honesty. He told me that the chances to move up were very present, but that you wouldn't be likely to get into an IT or HR position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

There is a two part process with this job. First you have an interview online that you start off answering questions. They kick you out if you dont fit what they need. If you do then you go on to the next part. You are also on the phone when it takes place. After a while they will tell you get to interview on site. You interview with the team lead answer questions. Then you go to HR and they tell you whether you have the job or not. Anm

Interview Questions

• What customers service experience do you have?   1 Answer

Interview

Applied online. Got a email the next day to set up a interview over the phone and computer. You have the option of going in but I chose over the phone. You are placed in a group interview where you are given 12 questions to answer. They give you 50 minutes. They will ask you to read one of the questions and your answer so their able to hear your voice. They will cut whoever didn't do well. If you do good you move on to the next step. The online assessment which takes a hour. Once completed it will send your recruiter the results and if you did well you get a face to face interview. At the end of your 2nd interview they will let you know if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sykes?   2 Answers
    • A angry customer called you complaining their child made a $300 purchase on their credit card. How would you handle this situation?   6 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was fine with what they offered.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for a customer service call center type job at home. This is a group interview at home. You log into an online classroom. There will be a brief presentation in the beginning.The audio may be on your phone or computer. Either way, make sure you can talk either on the phone or on your mike on your PC. There may be a phone number to dial so you can get your audio that way. You will know if you are hired at the end of the interview, which can last 1 hour or more. They will ask you to vote in polls, complete tasks, and verbally answer questions. You will receive instructions before and after the interview. May include drug testing, background checks and references. You will have to complete some steps after you get hired for on boarding like giving them your id, social security card just like any other job. If you don't hurry and do it quickly they may not hire you, but they won't give you a timeline. Throughout your interview, they will ask if you agree with certain things in the polls, or if you are able to do certain work related tasks. If you are not able or don't agree, don't lie. They will simply ask you to leave the classroom. You can always reapply for another position. It is totally fine. **Please note: I did not interview in Denver, Colorado. I interviewed in my home state and city which isn't listed.

Interview Questions

• If you don't know how to do something while on the phone with the customer, what should you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elkton, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Elkton, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted in an online chat with others and the interviewer and the questions were helpful and informative. The atmosphere was light and the interviewees and and interviewer were extremely knowledgeable. There was joking aroundand seriousness. It was fun.

Interview Questions

• Tell of a time when there was a problem with a customer that couldn't be resolved.   1 Answer