SYSCO Food Services of Detroit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SYSCO Food Services of Detroit Interview Questions

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit (Canton, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with followed up by a live interview with a sales manager. After first interview a second interview was set up with the sales trainer. 3rd interview is scheduled with 2 regional managers next week.

Interview Questions

• all the same, behavioral/situational questions. They want specific examples.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit (Detroit, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Sysco used a four interview process. There first was a basic fact checking phone interview from someone at corporate. The following three interviews were with various managers: the district manager that I would be working under, followed by the training manager, and finally the territory manager (in charge of my district manager) who offered the job at the end of his interview.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit (Canton, MI) in February 2009.

Interview

phone call 1 on 1 interview. 2 on 1 interview. offer wiz quiz, background check

Interview Questions

• most if not all questions you can get of a interview website   1 Answer

Negotiation

the offer was acceptable

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYSCO Food Services of Detroit in January 2010.

Interview

I had 4 different interviews, all with different people. While the process went well, one intereview was very memorable as the interviewer seemed interested in me not only as an employee but as a person. He offered suggestions to improve myself and was very energetic. Be prepared to sell a random object you have no information about (I had to sell an Easy Button). Know why you want to work at Sysco and know the company very well before interviewing and be sure to ask plenty of questions. In the end I didn't recieve an offer, but a good experience will serve me well in the future.