Saatchi & Saatchi Group Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Account Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was long just to get in the door. Once the 1:1 interview process begins though you get to really see into the culture of advertising. The people are very open and honest in the interviews and were able to explain expectations, work culture, and even parts of the company that they see could use improvement. Honesty was a key factor in accepting the position.

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls can fit into an airplane?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Saatchi & Saatchi Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Torrance, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Referred by an employee. The recruiter working with me was really great -- approachable and helpful. I had a phone interview with her, and then she talked to the team I was interviewing with about me, then she set up an in-person with the five team members. I thought it was going to be one interview, 5 people interviewing me, but it ended up being three 30-min interviews -- 2-on-1, 2-on-1, and 1-on-1 with the team director. Typical questions, people were generally friendly. it was an entry-level position so they didn't expect me to have too much experience. I didn't get the position (went to a former intern) and only found out after I made the effort to contact them. But the HR girl was great and asked me if I was interested in any other opportunities there. I decided to go in a different direction but I still thought that was thoughtful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with clients or customers.
      Why Saatchi?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone screening with the recruiting manager. Due to being far from the location, I had multiple rounds of Skype interviews. The whole process lasted about a month until I heard a decision and kept having to check in with the recruiting manager to check the status.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I reached out directly to an HR contact who had a screen phone call with me. I was then asked to meet in person with the Account team that had the open position. I met with 6 team members in a row at the office.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if there was anything I regretted about my college experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Long. Went into the office multiple times to meet with every member of the team. Took about a month for the whole process. Questions were generic, they are looking more for a fit of personality over other aspects.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite ad they created?   1 Answer