Saatchi & Saatchi Group Account Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

1 Interview Review

2.0

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was around 1.5 hours long and was informal and it was done over lunch at a restaurant. There were two interviewers - 2 highest level of management.

They started off by explaining what they company is about, how big is the team, their mission and vision and their working culture, how they are connected to Saatchi & Saatchi but still has an identity on their own as well (they are bought by Saatchi & Saatchi)

And then I started to describe my experiences in previous companies I have worked for, skills sets that I have etc.

During the interview, their questions relates revolves more in knowing whether I have handled difficult clients before and to give them examples of how I have managed the difficult clients. And that I am expected to lead a team of Account servicing, and demonstrate leadership with ability to constantly motivate the team (which apparently most of them are having hard times or almost want to quit) to handle one of the biggest and most difficult account. It seems that the company were almost desperate in finding a person to fill up the position but also want to make sure I am a tough person and able to handle alot under pressure.

Basically that's all there is to share about the interview

Interview Questions