Saatchi & Saatchi Group Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the Account Director and then I came in and interviewed with the Account Soup. Within 2 weeks I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any typical questions. Just about my experience. No crazy out of left field questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. I accepted their initial offer without any negotiations. I then went back and asked for more and they gave me more. Just ask for more.

Other Interview Reviews for Saatchi & Saatchi Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

My interviewer was very cool and collected and represented Saatchi and Saatchi to the T. The interview was very informal and friendly, and I was asked to go through my resume along with where I saw myself 5, 10, and 20 years down the line. My suggestions to prepare for this interview process is to know your resume along with some good stories to tie into it, make them laugh and your sold.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Fayetteville, AR).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone call where they mainly tried to get to know me and my career background. HR scheduled a second phone interview for the following week. After the second phone interview, I was asked to follow up the next week. I followed up and never heard back from the HR director.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Singapore (South Africa)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview from the account management team within same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when I boss yelled at you and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2010.

Interview

The process is short. I sent the resume to the HR, and then two interviews came. The first one was with the HR, and just some basic questions were asked (e.g. the feasible working time, the description of my school program, etc.). The second was with the one of the Account Director, with more specific questions about advertising, such as the understanding to the role of Account Department in an angency.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you cannot reach any consensus with a client you're talking with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much, since it is just a paid part-time internship position. The working time is the only flexible thing can be negotiated.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

2 interviews: hr manager, direct supervisor

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2013.

Interview

Sent an email to their HR who then forwarded it to their Regional Account Director who interviewed me the very next day. Was also interviewed by one other Regional AD. Interview was casual, and had the standard questions- strengths and weaknesses, why Saatchi, tell me about yourself, tell me about your personality. They also asked questions about my resume. The second interviewer asked pretty much the same, but also let me know about the job details.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a social media post where I heard that Saatchi & Saatchi in Cairo are hiring. I sent them my CV accompanied with a motivation letter for why do I want to apply for such a role.

Afterwards, the process goes as follows.
    CV Screening -> 1st Interview -> 2nd Interview

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were relevant to testing personalities and characters. In Saatchi & Saatchi, they care the most about people's competence and profiles rather than technical abilities.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

I had one phone screen and on-site review. The review took around 40 minutes. I spoke with Group Account Director. The whole process was pleasant and it felt more like a chat with a friend than a real interview.