Saatchi & Saatchi Group Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Account Executive

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn about the position. We had a phone screening a few days later. About a week later, she called and said she wanted me to go to the office for an in-person interview. Went to the Dallas office for 2 one-on-one interviews. A few days later, HR wanted to set up 2 additional interviews which were via Skype with people from the LA office. Each Skype call was about a week apart due to scheduling conflicts. A few hours after the final Skype interview ended, I received a call from HR with an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Saatchi & Saatchi Group

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Overall, the process is extensive. You will face a tough screen process, followed by a string of phone interviews before you are finally invited for a face to face interview. My face to face was more me talking than my interviewer. Arm yourself with a strong list of questions. Research the brand!! Know who the client is and what the client's brand is about.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me? (Make a list of 10 STRONG questions and keep the dialogue flowing!!) What do you know about XYZ brand? What do you know about the creative process? What are your current responsibilities and how do you think they will apply to this role? What is your strength and what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter in their New York location a week or so after submitting application via LinkedIn. She connected me to the manager of their Oakbrook Terrace location which focuses specifically on Toyota. Everyone was very nice and laid back. It was a conversational interview where you learned a lot about what that specific office does and they learned about your overall career experience. It's a small office and basically everyone there interviewed me. One of the better interviews I've been on except I had to contact the recruiter to find out my fate (that's the only, but major, con).

Interview Questions

• Went through the experience listed on resume and talked about it. Then got to ask my own questions. Bring lots of copies of your resume.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

Completed a phone interview and one in-person interview. Process took place over the course of several weeks.