Saatchi & Saatchi Group Assistant Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Assistant Media Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

3.2

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

The interview process was pretty traditional, consisting of 3 separate interviews. First, I met with the two supervisors that I would report to directly. On the second interview, I met with upper management and other staff in the office. Finally, I met with the supervisors from my first interview, for what they called a "vibe check", I guess just to make sure that we would gel. The process was pleasant and professional and all three interviews were conducted over the course of two weeks. Just be yourself and communicate open and honestly and they will love you!

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Saatchi & Saatchi Group

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and since this job requires no past experience they were overall looking for a hard worker that is a good fit for the team. I highly recommend!

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

Started with applying on LinkedIn, then call from recruiter, then in-person interview with the media planning team at their office in Torrance. Overall smooth process, Didn't get hired unfortunately but the team was very responsive and communicative

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview with 8 upper level media team members across all teams. Very smart and direct upper management. Ask very thoughtful questions, and paid attention to your answers. All friendly!