Saatchi & Saatchi Group Chief Digital Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Chief Digital Officer Interview Questions

Chief Digital Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I was an internal referral, but I had a quick interview then I flew out for a two days of interviews with various members of the team. When I arrived, due to some last minute changes and urgent meetings my first day of meetings was cancelled (aside from a long talk with HR). Since I was traveling, we rescheduled my next day to include more people and less time. My talks were very nice. They clearly are a bit behind and lost some of the "Saatchi" name. They still don't know what it takes to get it back other than doing good work, but I suppose that is what I was interviewing to help define. They do have a very strong financial weight on traditional advertising, so I got the impression a digital role had a heavy load to lift to produce success.

After I flew home, they were incredibly quiet. I was scheduled to have a follow up with someone I didn't get to meet and that never happened. I suppose it was their way to say, not interested. I had to wait about two months for them to finally pay my expenses and I found a different job in the mean time.

Interview Questions

• Their interview method was very conversational about my history and point of view.   1 Answer