Saatchi & Saatchi Group Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Copywriter Interview Questions

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

2.0

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (San Juan, PR) in August 2012.

Interview

Short and not too detailed. Only focused on the culture there and base salary which was way too low to begin with, but I had to settle because there was nothing else around.

Interview Questions

• What were my salary expectations? Why I wanted to work there? What was my experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could negotiate up to some extent but there were details they did not want to change, like a better starting salary, for example.

Other Interview Reviews for Saatchi & Saatchi Group

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in January 2012.

Interview

Took about 3 months to get it over with. Very slow to reply, went in incognito for a while, vetted work in an inefficient way. Had to follow up a lot until they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2014.

Interview

Really easy, I just sended my portfolio by email, the they asked me to go on an interview, I showed my work to my creative directors and they wanted me to start as soon as posible.