Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

The interview process was pretty traditional, consisting of 3 separate interviews. First, I met with the two supervisors that I would report to directly. On the second interview, I met with upper management and other staff in the office. Finally, I met with the supervisors from my first interview, for what they called a "vibe check", I guess just to make sure that we would gel. The process was pleasant and professional and all three interviews were conducted over the course of two weeks. Just be yourself and communicate open and honestly and they will love you!

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and since this job requires no past experience they were overall looking for a hard worker that is a good fit for the team. I highly recommend!

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

Started with applying on LinkedIn, then call from recruiter, then in-person interview with the media planning team at their office in Torrance. Overall smooth process, Didn't get hired unfortunately but the team was very responsive and communicative

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview with 8 upper level media team members across all teams. Very smart and direct upper management. Ask very thoughtful questions, and paid attention to your answers. All friendly!

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Overall it was a good experience. It felt very casual and conversational. Mostly questions about my background and why I wanted to move into Advertising. I interviewed with two people and both were pleasant experiences. I will need to return for another round of interviews at a later date before an offer.

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Polite Interview with Thoughtful Strategy Team, group interview predominantly focused on sustainability and how to make the world a better place. Be prepared to care about life and helping people out. Because that's what Saatchi and Saatchi S is all about.

Chief Digital Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I was an internal referral, but I had a quick interview then I flew out for a two days of interviews with various members of the team. When I arrived, due to some last minute changes and urgent meetings my first day of meetings was cancelled (aside from a long talk with HR). Since I was traveling, we rescheduled my next day to include more people and less time. My talks were very nice. They clearly are a bit behind and lost some of the "Saatchi" name. They still don't know what it takes to get it back other than doing good work, but I suppose that is what I was interviewing to help define. They do have a very strong financial weight on traditional advertising, so I got the impression a digital role had a heavy load to lift to produce success.

After I flew home, they were incredibly quiet. I was scheduled to have a follow up with someone I didn't get to meet and that never happened. I suppose it was their way to say, not interested. I had to wait about two months for them to finally pay my expenses and I found a different job in the mean time.

Interview Questions

• Their interview method was very conversational about my history and point of view.   1 Answer

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Torrance, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied in August 10th. At first, a recruiter sent me email on Sep 6th and call me on the day after.
    Then she scheduled a phone screening with the manager for the next week and immediately after phone screening I got invited for in-person interview with two managers and one colleague on Sep 19th (not as a panel but 1:1).
    Then the recruiter emailed me that the company (or the team) decides to move forward with me as contract-to-hire. I accepted the offer and she said the paperworks will take at least 1 week.
    After two weeks, the recruiter emailed me on Oct 11th that they changed their idea and wants to search again.
    Very embarrassing, the process took almost 2 months and at the end they change their decision not because of finding a better candidate but because they prefer to search again. I honestly think something is wrong with their recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with different web analytics tools?   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn about the position. We had a phone screening a few days later. About a week later, she called and said she wanted me to go to the office for an in-person interview. Went to the Dallas office for 2 one-on-one interviews. A few days later, HR wanted to set up 2 additional interviews which were via Skype with people from the LA office. Each Skype call was about a week apart due to scheduling conflicts. A few hours after the final Skype interview ended, I received a call from HR with an offer.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Overall, the process is extensive. You will face a tough screen process, followed by a string of phone interviews before you are finally invited for a face to face interview. My face to face was more me talking than my interviewer. Arm yourself with a strong list of questions. Research the brand!! Know who the client is and what the client's brand is about.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me? (Make a list of 10 STRONG questions and keep the dialogue flowing!!) What do you know about XYZ brand? What do you know about the creative process? What are your current responsibilities and how do you think they will apply to this role? What is your strength and what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question