Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

2.7

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a good interview, where I got to meet my to-be supervisors and we discussed the position and my background in detail. I got the offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose this position?   1 Answer

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Torrance, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

The process took six weeks in total, from the day I applied online to the day I received an offer. A recruiter from Saatchi & Saatchi contacted me via email the day after I applied online. We had a conversation over the phone five days later. The recruiter asked questions about what I was looking for in my next job and what I'd been working on at my current job. At the end of our conversation, the recruiter said she wanted to bring me in for in-person interviews with the team. The call lasted around 25 minutes. Five days later, the recruiter called me to discuss salary and see about my availability. The following day, she contacted me via email with a schedule of my in-person interviews with the team. In the schedule, there were three 1-on-1 interviews and one panel interview with three people. The in-person interviews were to be three days later. On the day of the scheduled interviews, two of the team members who were to be in the panel interview were out of office, so I had four 1-on-1 interviews instead, each lasting half an hour. They were very straightforward. The interviewers did have questions, but they also spent much of the time talking about the work. The day after these interviews, the recruiter called me to let me know that the team liked me and that the director of the group wanted to meet me. He was one of the two panel interviewers who was absent the previous day. We scheduled an interview that took place the following business day. It lasted half an hour and was pleasant. I answered a few questions, but this interview, like the others, seemed to be more about vibe and fit. Fourteen days later, the recruiter called me to let me know that the team was unable to extend an offer because they needed budget approval from the finance department. She assured me that she would reach out to me again in three to four weeks. In fact, she called me ten days later to extend the offer. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. It can be frustrating when recruitment takes this long, but the recruiter remained transparent and responsive throughout the process.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

Applied online, a few weeks later got an email to move on to the second round which was a 1 min video explaining why I wanted to work there etc. A few weeks went by, got another email about in person interviews. I interviewed Friday, got an email that I got the internship Monday.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online. They ask you to upload/email a video that asks you to talk about yourself, why you want to intern for Saatchi & Saatchi, and what do you like about advertising. I heard back after a week. A recruiter set up a screen call, and then possibly an office visit. Recruiter is helpful with putting you in your preferred department based on availability of positions.

Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group in April 2019.

Interview

Took about 3ish weeks. Was over then phone, then one skype. Interviewers were very nice and it was all behavioral. They were really just looking to get to know you as a person and see how you think and what your interest were.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you were a team player and a leader?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and since this job requires no past experience they were overall looking for a hard worker that is a good fit for the team. I highly recommend!

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

Started with applying on LinkedIn, then call from recruiter, then in-person interview with the media planning team at their office in Torrance. Overall smooth process, Didn't get hired unfortunately but the team was very responsive and communicative

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn about the position. We had a phone screening a few days later. About a week later, she called and said she wanted me to go to the office for an in-person interview. Went to the Dallas office for 2 one-on-one interviews. A few days later, HR wanted to set up 2 additional interviews which were via Skype with people from the LA office. Each Skype call was about a week apart due to scheduling conflicts. A few hours after the final Skype interview ended, I received a call from HR with an offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Fayetteville, AR).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone call where they mainly tried to get to know me and my career background. HR scheduled a second phone interview for the following week. After the second phone interview, I was asked to follow up the next week. I followed up and never heard back from the HR director.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

The interview process was pretty traditional, consisting of 3 separate interviews. First, I met with the two supervisors that I would report to directly. On the second interview, I met with upper management and other staff in the office. Finally, I met with the supervisors from my first interview, for what they called a "vibe check", I guess just to make sure that we would gel. The process was pleasant and professional and all three interviews were conducted over the course of two weeks. Just be yourself and communicate open and honestly and they will love you!

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer