Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

2.7

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Overall, the process is extensive. You will face a tough screen process, followed by a string of phone interviews before you are finally invited for a face to face interview. My face to face was more me talking than my interviewer. Arm yourself with a strong list of questions. Research the brand!! Know who the client is and what the client's brand is about.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me? (Make a list of 10 STRONG questions and keep the dialogue flowing!!) What do you know about XYZ brand? What do you know about the creative process? What are your current responsibilities and how do you think they will apply to this role? What is your strength and what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter in their New York location a week or so after submitting application via LinkedIn. She connected me to the manager of their Oakbrook Terrace location which focuses specifically on Toyota. Everyone was very nice and laid back. It was a conversational interview where you learned a lot about what that specific office does and they learned about your overall career experience. It's a small office and basically everyone there interviewed me. One of the better interviews I've been on except I had to contact the recruiter to find out my fate (that's the only, but major, con).

Interview Questions

• Went through the experience listed on resume and talked about it. Then got to ask my own questions. Bring lots of copies of your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

very friendly interviewer not so intimidating.. relatable and personable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied for the internship after seeing it listed online. It took them roughly a month from when I applied for them to get back to me, and then they asked I come in for an interview, but since I live in CA, which is too far from NY, they set up a phone interview. The interview seemed to go well, but I was not offered the internship. The woman who conducted the interview made me feel very comfortable and natural.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? When is a time you displayed a weakness/made a mistake?   Answer Question
    • What are your favorite/least favorite campaigns right now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

It was a little nerve-racking because it's such an amazing company and each time I made it to the next round, and didn't want to get my hopes up, but fortunately it worked out. You definitely need to be on your feet through the entire process, because they have some creative/interesting questions, but in general just make sure to review beforehand. Definitely look at their website, in particular what "love marks" mean. Everyone I spoked to was extremely nice, professional and made me feel comfortable. The LA office was my first choice, because I really got the overall feeling the company really cares about who works for them, including interns. It's a 2 month paid internship, and part of the program involves pro-bono work, this was another major reason I really wanted to work for them, it says a lot about what kind of agency they are. So many other prestigious agencies like Saatchi & Saatchi know they can work their interns like dogs for 3 months unpaid and there would be a hundreds of applicants to take that position. I'm sure Saatchi knows they could do that as well, but they don't. When I applied, 7 interns were chose over 300 applicants, just FYI. I just hope they hire their interns!

Interview Questions

• If you were a salad dressing, which one would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Intern Interview

Interview

I received a quick request for interview after submitting my initial application, so we immediately set up an interview date. The day before our scheduled interview the HR person I was to interview with rescheduled. I understand things come up, so we set a new date no problem. When the day came, a couple hours before we were to have our call she cancelled on me again. It got to the point where I didn't even get to interview within the window that was set by HR for the entire intern pool to interview in the first place. Then when we finally had our call, she rushed me off the phone and barely gave me the time of day. Pretty sure they had already filled the positions. Why string me along and ask me to interview if you're not even going to give me a fair shot? It was a very unnecessarily frustrating process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

super casual interview, she mainly asked about my resume and talked to me about the whole program. however recruiter kept having to reschedule the interview, and it became more frustrating than exciting by the time i interviewed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Had one phone interview which was a screening. then had another phone interview that was fairly difficult. they asked some technical questions and some case study questions and looked for analytical thinking.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted application through the companie's website. Shortly after, I was told I'd made it to next round and to submit a one minute video showing something I could contribute to the company if chosen as an intern. Submitted video and waited many weeks before I was emailed to schedule a phone interview. The next day, I had the phone interview, and a day or two later, I was offered the internship.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

Applied online, a few weeks later got an email to move on to the second round which was a 1 min video explaining why I wanted to work there etc. A few weeks went by, got another email about in person interviews. I interviewed Friday, got an email that I got the internship Monday.