Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

2.7

Budget Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who was very knowledgeable about the interview and hiring practices. About two weeks after her phone discussion, I was referred to the hiring manager.

The questions were straightforward. "How do you resolve a problem?" Or "Can you work with Senior Management?" It lasted about 45 minutes. I felt relaxed.

The next day, I received a follow-up email from the recruiter. After a week, I checked again and found out they chose someone with ad agency experience but would keep me in mind.

Interview Questions

• Do you know Vlookup, Pivot Tables, and Macros?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the Account Director and then I came in and interviewed with the Account Soup. Within 2 weeks I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any typical questions. Just about my experience. No crazy out of left field questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. I accepted their initial offer without any negotiations. I then went back and asked for more and they gave me more. Just ask for more.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

My interviewer was very cool and collected and represented Saatchi and Saatchi to the T. The interview was very informal and friendly, and I was asked to go through my resume along with where I saw myself 5, 10, and 20 years down the line. My suggestions to prepare for this interview process is to know your resume along with some good stories to tie into it, make them laugh and your sold.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Fayetteville, AR).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone call where they mainly tried to get to know me and my career background. HR scheduled a second phone interview for the following week. After the second phone interview, I was asked to follow up the next week. I followed up and never heard back from the HR director.

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

quick phone interview with a recruiter in february. he didn't ask any questions i had anticipated (favorite ad campaign, etc.) and instead focused more on what i wanted to do and why. super quick and easy

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

Interviewed on campus and was invited to intern with the company in the summer of 2012. Went through a Skype interview and then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't have to negotiate because the offer was awesome!

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Pretty insightful. Done by a recruiter. Asked about management style and leveraging of relationships. Just did one round. Stated I was overqualified. Seemed liked they were looking for someone with more in-agency experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your in-agency experience. They also asked about management style and leveraging of relationships. Overall, interview lasted about 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with four different people at Saatchi, two ADs, HR and head of Digital Strategy. There were two positions available, and after two interviews, they let me know that they thought I was a strong candidate for one of them. Everything was going swimmingly. I loved the people, I was well within my comfort zone, job-wise, and who doesn't love the Saatchi name. Then I got the news that I needed to speak to the client, and the AD gave me a little pep talk about how to position myself, which I thought was a sign I was pretty much in. So I had the call with the client, and it seemed to go really well. I was practically writing my "I'm leaving" speech in my head (who doesn't do that?). Then I got a call from the recruiter that they were going to pass on the offer. I tried to get some sort of feedback, but couldn't get a word out. It must have been a personality thing with the client. Who knows. But everyone at the agency seemed really smart, nice and normal.

Interview Questions

• I tend to be very busy and am sometimes unavailable. What would you do if you needed me (the client) to sign off on something by noon, but you couldn't reach me?   1 Answer

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Seattle, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Very difficult. First, you would need to take an exam to check your general knowledge. Then, you go to the next stage to have an interview.

Assistant Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

It took place over three interviews and it was what you would expect from your typical interview process. Very straightforward. First met with HR, then met with my current bosses, then with the head of the department.