Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

2.7

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

I submitted my application and then interviewed via Skype. On Skype had a 15 minute interview. Asked basic questions. We went over my resume, I explained why I wanted to work at Saatchi and Saatchi, etc. It took them a few weeks after that to let me know that I hadn't gotten the internship.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was long just to get in the door. Once the 1:1 interview process begins though you get to really see into the culture of advertising. The people are very open and honest in the interviews and were able to explain expectations, work culture, and even parts of the company that they see could use improvement. Honesty was a key factor in accepting the position.

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls can fit into an airplane?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Torrance, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Referred by an employee. The recruiter working with me was really great -- approachable and helpful. I had a phone interview with her, and then she talked to the team I was interviewing with about me, then she set up an in-person with the five team members. I thought it was going to be one interview, 5 people interviewing me, but it ended up being three 30-min interviews -- 2-on-1, 2-on-1, and 1-on-1 with the team director. Typical questions, people were generally friendly. it was an entry-level position so they didn't expect me to have too much experience. I didn't get the position (went to a former intern) and only found out after I made the effort to contact them. But the HR girl was great and asked me if I was interested in any other opportunities there. I decided to go in a different direction but I still thought that was thoughtful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with clients or customers.
      Why Saatchi?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone screening with the recruiting manager. Due to being far from the location, I had multiple rounds of Skype interviews. The whole process lasted about a month until I heard a decision and kept having to check in with the recruiting manager to check the status.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I reached out directly to an HR contact who had a screen phone call with me. I was then asked to meet in person with the Account team that had the open position. I met with 6 team members in a row at the office.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if there was anything I regretted about my college experience.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

It was great.

better offer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Torrance, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I had heard about the opening from a friend and contacted the Associate HR Director who I had worked with previously. We did a short phone interview. I then came in to meet with the Director of Talent. We had a great conversation. I really connected with her and the team. I then came back and met with a couple of hiring managers. I really liked everyone that I met with. They were all very positive and felt that Saatchi LA is a great place to work. The culture though highly results focused was also very open and collaborative. The company/executive team really values their employees and their input and happiness. They value work life balance and training and developing their employees. I was offered the job two weeks later. For college students, be sure to do several internships with relevant companies/projects throughout your college years which will better help you land a position upon graduation. Continue to learn and grow on your own, develop your skillset to show that you are self motivated and are always thirsting to learn more!

Interview Questions

• At this point I can't think of one but will try and come back later to add it.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Torrance, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

The process took six weeks in total, from the day I applied online to the day I received an offer. A recruiter from Saatchi & Saatchi contacted me via email the day after I applied online. We had a conversation over the phone five days later. The recruiter asked questions about what I was looking for in my next job and what I'd been working on at my current job. At the end of our conversation, the recruiter said she wanted to bring me in for in-person interviews with the team. The call lasted around 25 minutes. Five days later, the recruiter called me to discuss salary and see about my availability. The following day, she contacted me via email with a schedule of my in-person interviews with the team. In the schedule, there were three 1-on-1 interviews and one panel interview with three people. The in-person interviews were to be three days later. On the day of the scheduled interviews, two of the team members who were to be in the panel interview were out of office, so I had four 1-on-1 interviews instead, each lasting half an hour. They were very straightforward. The interviewers did have questions, but they also spent much of the time talking about the work. The day after these interviews, the recruiter called me to let me know that the team liked me and that the director of the group wanted to meet me. He was one of the two panel interviewers who was absent the previous day. We scheduled an interview that took place the following business day. It lasted half an hour and was pleasant. I answered a few questions, but this interview, like the others, seemed to be more about vibe and fit. Fourteen days later, the recruiter called me to let me know that the team was unable to extend an offer because they needed budget approval from the finance department. She assured me that she would reach out to me again in three to four weeks. In fact, she called me ten days later to extend the offer. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. It can be frustrating when recruitment takes this long, but the recruiter remained transparent and responsive throughout the process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Torrance, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Met with Dept head and 2nd in command.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They had a number and that was it.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

It was a simple process but I wish the recruiter would at least have sent an e-mail notifying that I wasn't chosen for the position.