Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group.

Interview

It was a simple process but I wish the recruiter would at least have sent an e-mail notifying that I wasn't chosen for the position.

Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Saatchi & Saatchi has an excellent reputation in its field. Presumably the interview process is aligned with their work for their clients. In my experience, not so. My originally scheduled interviewer did not even show up for the interview.

After waiting for 20 minutes, a much more junior person from the team came to interview me. During the interview, he said things like "That sounds fancy but I have no idea what it means." Most of the interview was spent airing grievances about the account he was on, and asking about best practices that he could use in argument against the client. There was, literally, no discussion of skills.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to argue with the client in order to prove that we are right?   Answer Question

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Regular Interview Questions you usually get asked at any interview. Nothing more, nothing less. But it's always best to be prepared, you never know what kind of unexpected questions might come up.

CMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Seth Wolk is one of the best HR People in the Industry, he listens and is genuinely interested in the interview. HIs intelligence and experience make iit a high level experience. Although I was not able to get the position after making two cuts, the competition was fierce, Seth was a gentleman about it nonetheless. Best Interview Experience in recent years.

Interview Questions

• All questions fair and direct and answered but best question that was unexpected was how I would brand Saatchi as a whole through the world.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Interview

Hired through an employment agency

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Was chosen randomly based on my portfolio. Had an interview and got the job in the end. It's wonderful. You need to put in your hours as a creative but very fulfilling ultimately. The people are rest and supportive. Best internship I've ever had and you also get to meet a lot of new people in your intern group. It's a fun summer! Overall the interview for creative involved submitting a link to your portfolio and then getting a phone interview. Quicker than most processes and more based on the quality of your work.

Interview Questions

• What campaign did you connect with   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was just my acceptance.

Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

went through an agency- third party
    the party was late
    it was just with my field workers
    human resources was vague
    agency gave false tense
    not sure what you are doing day by day
    took a risk

Interview Questions

• what you have done in your past   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (San Juan, PR) in August 2012.

Interview

Short and not too detailed. Only focused on the culture there and base salary which was way too low to begin with, but I had to settle because there was nothing else around.

Interview Questions

• What were my salary expectations? Why I wanted to work there? What was my experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could negotiate up to some extent but there were details they did not want to change, like a better starting salary, for example.

Digital Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Torrance, CA).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and set up a phone interview with her. The initial phone interview was about 30 minutes. I was asked questions about my general experience and how I worked and what I was looking for in my next career move. They talked to me about the company, their culture and the account.

The next step was an onsite interview with several people. Overall I met with 5-6 people from different areas. Each interview was about 20-30 minutes each. The type of questions were:
    - Tell me about your work history.
    - Tell me about your experience with mobile.
    - What's the biggest team you've worked with?
    - What's budget ranges have you worked with?
    - How do you manage a project?
    - Are you more waterfall oriented or agile oriented?

Was told I may need to comeback to meet additional people.

Freelance Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR professional that I met at a career fair then was asked to come in for a one on one interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What project have you completed that related to the work you will be doing here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a short term freelance position so no negotiation was necessary.