Saatchi & Saatchi Group Web Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi Group

1 Interview Review

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi Group (Torrance, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied in August 10th. At first, a recruiter sent me email on Sep 6th and call me on the day after.
Then she scheduled a phone screening with the manager for the next week and immediately after phone screening I got invited for in-person interview with two managers and one colleague on Sep 19th (not as a panel but 1:1).
Then the recruiter emailed me that the company (or the team) decides to move forward with me as contract-to-hire. I accepted the offer and she said the paperworks will take at least 1 week.
After two weeks, the recruiter emailed me on Oct 11th that they changed their idea and wants to search again.
Very embarrassing, the process took almost 2 months and at the end they change their decision not because of finding a better candidate but because they prefer to search again. I honestly think something is wrong with their recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with different web analytics tools?   1 Answer