Saatchi & Saatchi Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi Intern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2016

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi.

Interview

super casual interview, she mainly asked about my resume and talked to me about the whole program. however recruiter kept having to reschedule the interview, and it became more frustrating than exciting by the time i interviewed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Saatchi & Saatchi

Intern Interview

Interview

I received a quick request for interview after submitting my initial application, so we immediately set up an interview date. The day before our scheduled interview the HR person I was to interview with rescheduled. I understand things come up, so we set a new date no problem. When the day came, a couple hours before we were to have our call she cancelled on me again. It got to the point where I didn't even get to interview within the window that was set by HR for the entire intern pool to interview in the first place. Then when we finally had our call, she rushed me off the phone and barely gave me the time of day. Pretty sure they had already filled the positions. Why string me along and ask me to interview if you're not even going to give me a fair shot? It was a very unnecessarily frustrating process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Had one phone interview which was a screening. then had another phone interview that was fairly difficult. they asked some technical questions and some case study questions and looked for analytical thinking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied for the internship after seeing it listed online. It took them roughly a month from when I applied for them to get back to me, and then they asked I come in for an interview, but since I live in CA, which is too far from NY, they set up a phone interview. The interview seemed to go well, but I was not offered the internship. The woman who conducted the interview made me feel very comfortable and natural.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? When is a time you displayed a weakness/made a mistake?   Answer Question
    • What are your favorite/least favorite campaigns right now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

very friendly interviewer not so intimidating.. relatable and personable

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in November 2016.

Interview

I was asked to come for an interview after submitting my CV online. The two interviewers switched between two languages, they were very sweet and positive, they answered all my questions and gave me a lot to think about. Their passionate about the job and it shows in the interview. Questions were hard and showed true interest in not only skills but also in character. They asked what am I doing in case of a fight am I fighting back or try to resolve peacefully a conflict. They asked about my studies, my background, why did I choose this company, my flaws and positive traits. It took an hour and was extremely stressful but also a great learning experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were a super hero, which one would you be and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi in January 2010.

Interview

I emailed an HR contact my resume and we set up an in person interview. For internships on the non-creative side, there's only one interview with an HR rep. She asked about my experiences, my academic background, my knowledge of advertising, brands, etc. The interviewer was really personable and professional. It wasn't a structured/ineffective question and answer interview. We had a dynamic conversation and she truly got to know me as more than a potential hire. I knew it was going well because after a while she was trying to convince ME to choose Saatchi.

The internship program seems outstanding. The projects and accounts provide great learning opportunities. The salary is also quite a bit higher than some other paid internships (not to mention all the out of touch agencies that STILL only offer unpaid internships that I didn't even both applying to)

The building/offices are gorgeous. AMAZING views and neighborhood. Really tight security makes it feel very safe compared to other agencies when randoms can come on in and walk around. I've visited some ancient, Mad-Men era agencies that reek of establishment, old-fashioned, old boys club.

Interview Questions

I had already accepted another offer. I wish I took this one though looking back