Saatchi & Saatchi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2016

2.6

Assistant Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

It took place over three interviews and it was what you would expect from your typical interview process. Very straightforward. First met with HR, then met with my current bosses, then with the head of the department.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Had one phone interview which was a screening. then had another phone interview that was fairly difficult. they asked some technical questions and some case study questions and looked for analytical thinking.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (San Juan, PR) in August 2012.

Interview

Short and not too detailed. Only focused on the culture there and base salary which was way too low to begin with, but I had to settle because there was nothing else around.

Interview Questions

• What were my salary expectations? Why I wanted to work there? What was my experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could negotiate up to some extent but there were details they did not want to change, like a better starting salary, for example.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with four different people at Saatchi, two ADs, HR and head of Digital Strategy. There were two positions available, and after two interviews, they let me know that they thought I was a strong candidate for one of them. Everything was going swimmingly. I loved the people, I was well within my comfort zone, job-wise, and who doesn't love the Saatchi name. Then I got the news that I needed to speak to the client, and the AD gave me a little pep talk about how to position myself, which I thought was a sign I was pretty much in. So I had the call with the client, and it seemed to go really well. I was practically writing my "I'm leaving" speech in my head (who doesn't do that?). Then I got a call from the recruiter that they were going to pass on the offer. I tried to get some sort of feedback, but couldn't get a word out. It must have been a personality thing with the client. Who knows. But everyone at the agency seemed really smart, nice and normal.

Interview Questions

• I tend to be very busy and am sometimes unavailable. What would you do if you needed me (the client) to sign off on something by noon, but you couldn't reach me?   1 Answer

Freelance Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR professional that I met at a career fair then was asked to come in for a one on one interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What project have you completed that related to the work you will be doing here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a short term freelance position so no negotiation was necessary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied for the internship after seeing it listed online. It took them roughly a month from when I applied for them to get back to me, and then they asked I come in for an interview, but since I live in CA, which is too far from NY, they set up a phone interview. The interview seemed to go well, but I was not offered the internship. The woman who conducted the interview made me feel very comfortable and natural.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? When is a time you displayed a weakness/made a mistake?   Answer Question
    • What are your favorite/least favorite campaigns right now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

very friendly interviewer not so intimidating.. relatable and personable

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (Seattle, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Very difficult. First, you would need to take an exam to check your general knowledge. Then, you go to the next stage to have an interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

My interviewer was very cool and collected and represented Saatchi and Saatchi to the T. The interview was very informal and friendly, and I was asked to go through my resume along with where I saw myself 5, 10, and 20 years down the line. My suggestions to prepare for this interview process is to know your resume along with some good stories to tie into it, make them laugh and your sold.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Initial interview with HR was uneventful, very standard - then asked to see Account PLanning Director. See asked me to write three "positioning statements" about myself and to email them to her before the interview. At first I thought this was weird - but got into it - and realized that it was a smart was to get to know who I was and what I could do ( how I thought and how I wrote, for example). Interview was great - she was smart, dynamic, eccentric, a real individual. Then I had to see about eight more people - who didn't really ask any insightful questions - just seems like they wanted to say that they were a part of the process.. took three weeks to get an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me a quote - I thought it was fair - and took it.