Saatchi & Saatchi X Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saatchi & Saatchi X Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saatchi & Saatchi X

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the HR director which lasted about 30 mins. After completing the phone interview, I was told I was going to be scheduled for an in-person interview and waited for three weeks to hear back. Emailed the recruiter who never got back to me. Very unprofessional

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Fayetteville, AR) in January 2014.

Interview

Most pleasant hiring experience ever. Great communication, fast and efficient. The team is super amazing and actually incredibly talented.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

Typically you'll meet a representative from each department: Account, Director PM, CD. First and foremost we look at culture fit. Experience is key of course but we're looking for a natural addition to the "family" we have created.

Interview Questions

• Each interview is genuinely different based on the interviewee. We aren't calculated and don't expect those coming on board to be either.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Bentonville, AR) in July 2012.

Interview

Several telephone interviews with key leadership staff. All day in person interview with 8 functional leaders. Great questions and skilled, engaged questioners. HR team is fantastic. Great follow-up to retain interest (Email and telephone). Personable and welcoming. Friendly. Tour of agency. Lunch with open discussion about pros and cons of joining agency. Engaged senior leadership. Demonstrated real interest in me.

Interview Questions

• What characterizes leadership?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I would suggest trying to get an in person interview if possible. Although they were very friendly over the phone, they seemed as though they had already made a decision. After a week and a half, I had no response so I emailed them. The response was that they had gone with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. It was a very straight forward interview.   Answer Question