Saatchi & Saatchi X Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Saatchi & Saatchi X

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Springdale, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a fun and creative interview process. There was a video submission that was fun to make. After the video, if you make it to the next round, you have an over the phone interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I would suggest trying to get an in person interview if possible. Although they were very friendly over the phone, they seemed as though they had already made a decision. After a week and a half, I had no response so I emailed them. The response was that they had gone with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. It was a very straight forward interview.   Answer Question

Capacity Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Springdale, AR) in July 2018.

Interview

2 phone interviews, then a full afternoon of in-person interviews. Recruitment team/HR and all of the interviewers were extremely genuine in their conversations, and took notes during the interview (most of the time you don't see interviewers taking notes of the interviewees). Communication was consistent throughout the process (was never "left hanging", wondering what the next steps were).

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Skype interview. One artist, one UI artist, one Hr and a lovely doggie. 45 minutes of casual talks. They asked me about projects I worked on and if I was willing to do some extra 2D and video editing works.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Bentonville, AR) in July 2012.

Interview

Several telephone interviews with key leadership staff. All day in person interview with 8 functional leaders. Great questions and skilled, engaged questioners. HR team is fantastic. Great follow-up to retain interest (Email and telephone). Personable and welcoming. Friendly. Tour of agency. Lunch with open discussion about pros and cons of joining agency. Engaged senior leadership. Demonstrated real interest in me.

Interview Questions

• What characterizes leadership?   1 Answer

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

Typically you'll meet a representative from each department: Account, Director PM, CD. First and foremost we look at culture fit. Experience is key of course but we're looking for a natural addition to the "family" we have created.

Interview Questions

• Each interview is genuinely different based on the interviewee. We aren't calculated and don't expect those coming on board to be either.   Answer Question

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Fayetteville, AR) in January 2014.

Interview

Most pleasant hiring experience ever. Great communication, fast and efficient. The team is super amazing and actually incredibly talented.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process went very smooth. I met with various team leads and we discussed my experience, company culture and current problems that needed to be solved. Really strong team, sweet people.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Fayetteville, AR) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online within a week received an email requesting a call with a recruiter. Schedule 15 min call with recruiter for 2 days out.

I was so excited to get a phone interview because the company has such a good reputation but as soon as it started the recruiter was unprofessional, asked irrelevant questions and it was a total waste of my time. She could have cared less about talking to me. It was clear she had NO aptitude or understanding of “transferable skills” and it was obvious she has no desire to think outside the box. My 14 yr old nephew could have conducted a better interview.

Saatchi and Saatchi you really should be monitoring your recruiters calls because you are losing out on some very qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• What past experience do you have that makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saatchi & Saatchi X (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the HR director which lasted about 30 mins. After completing the phone interview, I was told I was going to be scheduled for an in-person interview and waited for three weeks to hear back. Emailed the recruiter who never got back to me. Very unprofessional