Saavn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saavn Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Saavn (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through 3 different phone interviews which mostly allowed me to get to know the team. The in person interview was with a C-Level positioned employee. I was toured around the office to get a sense of where everything was, and met some of the employees who gave me the inside scoop of Saavn. They take pride in their culture in the office, talk about that during your interview!

Interview Questions

• -What can Saavn do for you?
      -What can you do for Saavn?
      -Why would you like to intern with us?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saavn (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview with CXOs over months. Morely it was personality and product knowledge test. Had round of discussion where we had friendly discussion over my different experiences and current trend of digital music streaming platforms and lifestyle trend.

Interview Questions

• My digital streaming product knowledge   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saavn.

Interview

Applied thought university recruiting, got an email to do a phone screen. Some basic Java, C and memory management questions during phone interview. After that I went for an onsite interview, where I was asked mainly data structures questions. Trees, BSTs, hash tables etc.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saavn (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

The HR woman was extremely sweet and invited me for an interview!
    I was then set up for a meeting with my potential manager. She asked me questions about my background and why I had an interest in Saavn. We spoke for about 20 mins and then I was introduced to the President of the company. He seemed a little cold but that's how they are supposed to act in an interview I suppose. We spoke about my past experience and my knowledge about the advertising field.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had any knowledge about ad sales   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saavn.

Interview

There was an online coding test then skype tech interview and finall face to face hr interview .
    In tech interview they asked to code online and submit the code. tech interview was average ,

Interview Questions

• some question based on linked list and data structure (asked to code ) and common hr questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saavn (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Resume short-listing followed by a written exam, a technical interview and an HR.
    Out of around 200+ People applied, 20 Resumes got short listed,
    Coming to written test there were 5 question, we have to write an appropriate code for the same
    Then in the Tech round, Questions were on DSA and OS
    HR was asusual

Interview Questions

• Hmm nothng in specific, Most of the questions were on DSA.   1 Answer