Sabon Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.1

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process began with questions from a manager. She was inviting and open minded which made the process more laid back as a conversation. However, must train and do minimal sales work before decided if you are fit for the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sabon

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sabon (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

I submitted resume to the store manager, received call a few days later, met the manager at store location to discuss position and requirements, provided availability - subsequently was scheduled for shadowing

Interview Questions

• - manager asked a few questions about my experience
      - manager asked me to sell him a pen   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sabon.

Interview

nice little office space, i was interviewed by too people , they make it sort of like a conversational interview to get to know you and how you would benefit them as a company

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabon (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I sent an application to their HR and received a response the next day. Soon after, I was scheduled for an interview in their plush Soho office. I arrived early, and the HR head had me wait in the conference room. About 10 minutes after we were scheduled to start, she entered. She was mostly pleasant, and the interview was conversational. After a few minutes, she informed me that she would move me along to the next step, which was to attend a product and ingredient training. I was given the details swiftly over email.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabon (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and very comforting. It was a 1:1 interview and the person interviewing me was very kind.She could tell tha tI was a bit nervous in the beginning but I guess it did a good job. I got hired right on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabon (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a really simple process. You get hired on the spot. Then they send you an email about going to product training. I believe the complete training in store was 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which the customer is upset?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabon (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a brief interview with someone in HR at their headquarters. It was on a Friday and the HR person just asked about retail experience and told me about the training required after. There are three four hour days of training afterward where you study all of their products. She told me you get paid nine dollars an hour for the training.

Interview Questions

• What was your first impression of the store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabon (New York, NY).

Interview

Informal. On sales floor, standing. I believe I was speaking with the HR Manager. The company is small. It was very casual and a simple conversation. The woman interviewing me was not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the product, etc.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabon.

Interview

Applied online, application process was quick. I got an email the next day to set up an interview. After the interview, there's a training. If you pass that training, you go on to two shifts of shadowing at the store they place you in. After that, they decide if you are hired

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sabon (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got the interview the next day. It was a pretty normal interview asking why do you want to work for Sabon and do you have sales experience before that kind of thing