Sabre Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sabre Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Fayetteville, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Excellent operation and team at the site. The HR experience was awful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sabre

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Everything regarding this interview was a negative or neutral. The interviewer was a technical guy, however he did not have any information or seem to know about the specific position that you were interviewing for. From others I have talked to every interview was exactly the same even though we were all being interviewed for different positions with varying technical requirements. Some of the interview questions were technical, mostly relating to linear and integer programming and asking about your programming background. The interviewer seemed very uncomfortable and I got the impression he had not interviewed people before. It was very hard to ask questions, as the only thing he knew about the company was from his own department. I never heard back from Sabre after repeated inquiries following the interview. I have never interviewed with a company and had them never follow up with me, even if to tell me that I was not being extended an offer or moving on to the next round. With Sabre there was no phone call, e-mail, or response to emails sent to their HR department. Very poor impression of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews, one awkward one with the actual manager of the position who was based in India and the connection was very bad. Came in and had 1 in person interview with 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• none, the focus was on the position and how I would best fit into the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was solid for my experience, and so I accepted it.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabre (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was Campus hirinrsg. Fit round was Aptitude test. It was really simple. Then had two rounds of interviews which was pretty standanrd. They questioned me about my resume ( internships/ projects/ interests etc) and other standard HR questions like "tell me about yourself" or " strengths & weakness" .

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Analytics?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabre (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

First, there was a placement talk followed by an aptitude/technical test. It had 3 parts - quantitative ability, verbal ability and a technical section (very basic knowledge of computers would do). It was pretty easy, if you ask me. You can score almost full. Then, there was a panel interview, a few hours later. After that, the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you design an online airline travel and hotel booking website (like Travelocity)? Explain using entity-relationship diagrams.   Answer Question
    • How will you gather requirements from your client for a new house-building contract that you took up?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabre in August 2012.

Interview

1. Resume Shortlisting
    2. Aptitude Test