Sabre Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

2.8

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the saber through linkedin, I got the mail saying to give a video recording interview, I had give the interview in three days. The interview has two sections. 1. Behavioral Question 2. Technical round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the Video Interview, then after 3 weeks I did the 1 Hour Phone Interview which included a 30 minute role reversal situation, then the same day they asked me to come to their headquarters 2 days later for an in person interview. After all that and about a month later, they told me the position was canceled. No other explanation given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a digital interview with in a week. The interview has to be complete within 3 business days. At the beginning, asked some behavior questions, and then java programming question (multiple choice); at the end 4 programming tests, 30 min per test, can use any language.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Sabre send an email to take your interview online. You record your answers to about 10 video questions then they give you a quiz and do a coding challenge

Principal Malware Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I had an onsite interview, it was probably 3 hours. I thought it went well, I guess they didn't. They really didn't ask me anything, it was more of a personality test. Afterwards was frustrating, how they left me in the dark. They said they were urgently trying to fill the position but in the weeks after the interview I emailed the first recruiter I had dealt with, then their HR person who setup the onsite interview and then hiring manager that I had interviewed with, all of which ignored my emails and never updated me. On my 4th email about a month after my interview I basically got a "Yes, you didn't get the job" type of response.

Interview Questions

• Take a look at this diagram of a possible lab setup, what are your opinions and/or suggestions?   Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Got an phone call to schedule an in person interview at the headquarter. The interview was laid back, but they specifically looked for someone with certain analyzing skills. The interview took over an hour.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Behavioral interview - Prepare for questions about your greatest weaknesses and strengths, why you want to work at Sabre and be in the DFW area, and be prepared to give STAR stories.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Sabre asked me to give a on-demand interview in November 2016 for summer 2017 intern program. I gave the interview which took almost 30 minutes.But it never got back to me.

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview was too high level and did not talk about all the quality problems with customers and solutions. There are so many challenges in getting technology, delivery, product marketing all aligned for customers.

Interview Questions

• Building teams and cross team work   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I have applied to the position online and I have been contacted for the video interview where there were also technical multiple choice questions on java and then there was a coding interview of 5 questions on java and I have been told that after the accesment the recruiter will be contacting me still waiting it has been months

Interview Questions

• write a code to find the distance between two co-ordinates but your input should take the String that was given of the format (x,y),(y,z)   Answer Question