Sabre Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.8

101 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview. It started with the basic interview questions like what your favorite success and a time you failed up. It then had a bunch of multiple choice coding questions followed by some actual coding challenges. All of this was in java.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in Dallas and why Dallas?   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Took 3 week since i apply and ask me to do a digital interview, all of questions are behavior questions and i didn't hear them back after the interview. They response so slow, usually takes you about 1 month to get their response.

Senior Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter than an in person interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager couldn't find where the conference room for the interview was located so it was conducted in the lobby. Job description may not necessarily match reality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the Video Interview, then after 3 weeks I did the 1 Hour Phone Interview which included a 30 minute role reversal situation, then the same day they asked me to come to their headquarters 2 days later for an in person interview. After all that and about a month later, they told me the position was canceled. No other explanation given.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the saber through linkedin, I got the mail saying to give a video recording interview, I had give the interview in three days. The interview has two sections. 1. Behavioral Question 2. Technical round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a digital interview with in a week. The interview has to be complete within 3 business days. At the beginning, asked some behavior questions, and then java programming question (multiple choice); at the end 4 programming tests, 30 min per test, can use any language.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Sabre send an email to take your interview online. You record your answers to about 10 video questions then they give you a quiz and do a coding challenge

Principal Malware Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I had an onsite interview, it was probably 3 hours. I thought it went well, I guess they didn't. They really didn't ask me anything, it was more of a personality test. Afterwards was frustrating, how they left me in the dark. They said they were urgently trying to fill the position but in the weeks after the interview I emailed the first recruiter I had dealt with, then their HR person who setup the onsite interview and then hiring manager that I had interviewed with, all of which ignored my emails and never updated me. On my 4th email about a month after my interview I basically got a "Yes, you didn't get the job" type of response.

Interview Questions

• Take a look at this diagram of a possible lab setup, what are your opinions and/or suggestions?   Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Got an phone call to schedule an in person interview at the headquarter. The interview was laid back, but they specifically looked for someone with certain analyzing skills. The interview took over an hour.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Behavioral interview - Prepare for questions about your greatest weaknesses and strengths, why you want to work at Sabre and be in the DFW area, and be prepared to give STAR stories.