Sabre Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sabre Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Met 3 people within 1.5 hours. The process went very smoothly. This is an awesome company and everyone I met with was pleasant. My interviews went well and were made up of stereotypical behavioral questions. Also asked questions on the financial statements, especially cash flow statements.

Interview Questions

• 1. Walk me through your resume.
    2. Describe a time when you did not agree with someone with whom you were working. How did you handle the situation and what were the results?
    3. Tell me about your top characteristics.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sabre

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX).

Interview

Asked a lot of questions on the main financial statements, especially cash flow statements. Know all the basics of those statements and what they are used to identify when valuing a company. Met with two people, one focused more on the above the other asked more behavioral type questions, have ou been in this situation before, how did you react, etc.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected really were the amount of questions focused on the cash flow statement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

You apply and then have to take a skills tests. If you pass that then you have a 30 minute financial interview and a 30 minute behavioral interview. It is really relaxed and not very hard. If you get called back then you have another interview at Sabre where their is a group case that you work on.

Interview Questions

• What are the financial statements   1 Answer
    • what do yo think is the most important statement why?   1 Answer
    • how do you do free cash flow?   1 Answer
    • what is NPV and how do you calculate it?   1 Answer
    • what is wacc? and how do you calculate it   1 Answer