Sabre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.8

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the saber through linkedin, I got the mail saying to give a video recording interview, I had give the interview in three days. The interview has two sections. 1. Behavioral Question 2. Technical round.

Javascript Developer Interview

Interview

Went through HireView interview with behavioral and technical questions. Afterwards, had a one hour interview with two engineers (technical). They ended up cancelling the position so I did not get an offer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a digital interview with in a week. The interview has to be complete within 3 business days. At the beginning, asked some behavior questions, and then java programming question (multiple choice); at the end 4 programming tests, 30 min per test, can use any language.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

All through online. You have a video camera basically recording everything.
    It's very long process, and three coding questions after the behavioral.
    Make sure you know your stuff. Don't google anything. Be sure you have a stable connection and a LOT of time at the time on your hands so you don't mess up the interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sabre (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview on Hirevue. It has to be done in 3 days. 7 behavior questions and 5 questions about what time available and why Dallas. Not hard questions but has to be well-prepared.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

HireVue interview that asked a combination of behavior, project-related, and company-related information. Then a portion on language-specific questions and a programming portion. Average difficulty. Afterwards schedule a phone interview with three other employees.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Sabre send an email to take your interview online. You record your answers to about 10 video questions then they give you a quiz and do a coding challenge

Sabre Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked to do the OnDemand interview. I found the questions fairly simple and the platfrom easy to use. Also, the interview is set up so that you can take it on your own time within three days and allows for unlimited practice.

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Clemson, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Not hard, just behavioral interview question. It is an online video recorded interview. In all 13 questions. First 7 are video recorded. I have 30s to prepare, and 3 mins to answer. The rest of the questions are about when can I start to work etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

Was given a HireVue internship invitation. Started with 12 behavioral questions (Why Sabre, Why Dallas, Tell us about a project you've done in school), followed by 13 multiple choice coding questions and 5 coding challenge questions. Was not expecting the coding section since there was no coding requirement in the job description.

Interview Questions

• What would you write for your job description?   4 Answers