Sabre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2017

2.8

130 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

The interview process was hectic. About 6 video interviews, written assessment and Coding questions. The video interviews were about 2 minutes of recording and they asked questions like 'Why Sabre'

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the square of a number and display the result on the screen   Answer Question

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Do the online assistance online about 45 mins technique question and 30 mins video behavior question.The technique question about the multiple choice of Java definition and coding problem.The behavior question is video lasting 30 mins

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the saber through linkedin, I got the mail saying to give a video recording interview, I had give the interview in three days. The interview has two sections. 1. Behavioral Question 2. Technical round.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the Video Interview, then after 3 weeks I did the 1 Hour Phone Interview which included a 30 minute role reversal situation, then the same day they asked me to come to their headquarters 2 days later for an in person interview. After all that and about a month later, they told me the position was canceled. No other explanation given.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre in March 2017.

Interview

After applying online they send you a link to take a virtual interview. You answer 5 or 6 behavioral questions. This is followed by a couple java coding problems. They are relatively simple with you editing a function to achieve the desired outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to resolve a conflict. What are some qualities you believe qualify you for the position.   1 Answer

Javascript Developer Interview

Interview

Went through HireView interview with behavioral and technical questions. Afterwards, had a one hour interview with two engineers (technical). They ended up cancelling the position so I did not get an offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

All through online. You have a video camera basically recording everything.
    It's very long process, and three coding questions after the behavioral.
    Make sure you know your stuff. Don't google anything. Be sure you have a stable connection and a LOT of time at the time on your hands so you don't mess up the interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a digital interview with in a week. The interview has to be complete within 3 business days. At the beginning, asked some behavior questions, and then java programming question (multiple choice); at the end 4 programming tests, 30 min per test, can use any language.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sabre (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview on Hirevue. It has to be done in 3 days. 7 behavior questions and 5 questions about what time available and why Dallas. Not hard questions but has to be well-prepared.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

HireVue interview that asked a combination of behavior, project-related, and company-related information. Then a portion on language-specific questions and a programming portion. Average difficulty. Afterwards schedule a phone interview with three other employees.