Sabre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.8

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

First round with HR, then with Director and then 8 more rounds. They did not know what they wanted and took me for a ride from one interview to another, 10 in total. HR called me after all this drama that he will send me offer letter next day. And after that he called me to tell me that budget for this role is not allocated, so he cannot make an offer letter. Didn't they realize this when they put me through the rigorous interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you have launched a product in your previous role?   Answer Question

Front-End/UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sabre (Remote, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was a tech guy, who asked me proper questions regarding the position.

There was two online JavaScript exercises to accomplish. This is the hardest part of the interview, and also the longer.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for site performance?   1 Answer

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX).

Interview

You have to interview with ever manager all the way to the CMO, regardless of the job level. All this means is they do not trust their managers to hire the right people.

Interview Questions

• What not the question asked it was the fact that the interviewer texted throughout the entire process. Made little to know no eye contact.   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Agent/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Westlake, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Pros: The call center is located in Westlake which is not too far away from Dallas, Texas. The call center job starts off at $12 an hour in what looked like a clean atmosphere. The dress code seemed to be business casual and casual. The corporate villages have very interesting architecture. The small town of Westlake shows promise in that it could develop into a modern city.

Cons: I felt the recruiter was disorganized and not completely truthful even though I managed to get an interview. I was interviewed by two apathetic female managers at the call center. I felt the interview did not go well. The 45 minute interview process was very tedious because they over-focused on questions related to "What would you do to handle an angry or disgruntled customer?" They also kept hinting that they had many angry customers. During the interview process I did not feel respected or comfortable. Another problem is that this call center is located near DFW Airport so you can expect a lot of traffic jams and pollution in the air.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sabre (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was fine but the people I met were less so. I met the HR Director and she asked me some odd questions and I found her quite unsettling. Some I did not think were relevant to the job. My interview with her lasted less than 20 minutes which was also strange considering their recruiter was so positive about my CV.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been thrown under the bus at work?   1 Answer

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position through LinkedIn. There was an initial phone call with the HR hiring manager, where I was given a brief overview of the role and the team structure. Since the role would report to a Director in the US, the next stage was a longer phone call with her, lasting for about an hour. During the call, we established my background, motivation and key skills, roles etc required in the position. Following the call, I was asked to complete a written assessment analysing a website for overall User Experience of the site and suggest improvements. My assumption was that had I completed the assessment successfully, I would have progressed to a final phone interview, and hopefully an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation where your project is running behind?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

All through online. You have a video camera basically recording everything.
    It's very long process, and three coding questions after the behavioral.
    Make sure you know your stuff. Don't google anything. Be sure you have a stable connection and a LOT of time at the time on your hands so you don't mess up the interview

Intern Interview

Interview

Was given a HireVue internship invitation. Started with 12 behavioral questions (Why Sabre, Why Dallas, Tell us about a project you've done in school), followed by 13 multiple choice coding questions and 5 coding challenge questions. Was not expecting the coding section since there was no coding requirement in the job description.

Interview Questions

• What would you write for your job description?   4 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

- Several rounds, starting with HR phone screening and then in person with fellow team members.
    - Last round was with the VP.
    - It took two months overall till I accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• -Mostly resume based so be thorough with your experience and have examples handy to prove how you applied your knowledge and skills.
      - Questions are a mixed bag as you meet 6-7 people. So, anywhere from technical, leadership, situational based, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Applied and received an email for digital interview the next day. The eprocess does allow you too practice a few times as well. Asked about 10 or more questions but nothing to extensivee