Sabre Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre in February 2016.

Interview

standard stuff, HR phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, on site interviews with hiring manager, colleague, person i was replacing. Was a standard friendly environment. Didn't fully grasp the full job description until after I started. Was also told on day 2 that i would be reporting to someone else instead of who I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sabre

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. All expected questions and nice discussions. Gave a pretty good picture of the company which eventually proved out to be completely false. Big claims on Work Life balance but found it completely false. Very micro managing leaders and lot of repetitive and redundant work

Interview Questions

• Describe your current & past roles?
      Give an example of a really hard & challenging situation and how you overcame the same
      How do you manage team conflicts?
      Agile methodologies examples   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by three different people
    Six weeks to hear back
    Slow HR process
    On boarding was good
    Overall interview was easy.
    Mix of technical professionals and business.
    Didn't meet the team hiring for. Seems that they were hiring for many roles...the interviewers didn't seem knowledgeable about the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• The critical path is the longest or shortest time in your schedule.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Like with all large companies, the process is rather slow. Initial contact was by the HR/Acquisition team, who conduct a preliminary interview. If they feel you meet the basic qualifications they will inform the hiring manager. I had one 1:1 interview with a team member who provided feedback to the hiring manager. After a week or so I was contacted again by the HR for an onsite interview with the hiring manager. This took about three weeks. My understanding for some positions that it's not the hiring manger who make the final decision, but it goes up an additional level.