Sabre Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sabre Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

2.8

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Three rounds of interview
First with manager and was total technical. Then with peer and was also technical and then it was with director to check personality and communication skills
HR was good n called every time before n for scheduling interview. Very cooperative

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sabre

Senior Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a company recruiter via Linkedin and emailed resume. First contact via phone with hiring manager and then was called for onsite interview fairly quickly. Interviewed by manager and two other senior team members. Technical questions not too hard. They seemed to be looking to hire quickly and following onsite meeting received an offer within 48 hours.

In all compensation + benefits did not justify the increased commute.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

telphone screen followed by onsite
    meet 4 developers and manager
    recruiter called to setup the calender dates
    each person touched on different aspects of the SDLC
    mnager gave an outline of what is ecpected and what is going on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Had Telephonic Interview, then met the Manager and another Developer face to face. The HR is very slow and will never respond to you call or email once the interview is over. There are too many people from Andhra Pradesh (India) who are not that professional. They would try to place their own people there. I think the management should take the decision instead of letting the people from offshore to decide.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions were stupid and they guy who asked was expecting some stupid answer. The were expecting some Andhra guy instead of me.   1 Answer

If you are not in the right group, there are lots of internal politics.

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

good experience, interview does not take long. phone interview and then in person, answer questions and pairing coding. I wait less than a week, they give me offer. they also let you interview in different group and give you feed back.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banga (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabre (Banga (India)).

Interview

they will ask you everything on Java, Spring,Hibernate but after hire you they will not give you chance to understand the project and Fire you withing 1-2 months with 1day Notice

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1. Online hacker rank test 4 programs and 11 MCQ 1hr
          2. F2F technical 45 mins
          3. F2f technical 1 hr
          4. F2f technical with 2 lead and manager 1hr 30 mins

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a worst experience. First round was Hr Screening round after half an hour two guys came and called me for interview. Both of them asked questions but was not interested to listen wat i was answering.. the interview went on for 25 min..after an hour HR came and asked to wait for the next round since they were all busy having pizza for lunch...After half an hour another HR came and told today no interview and i wil be having a telephonic round next day.. But that never happened.. Ultimately i lost my time...

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

online written test on c++(15 quetions).. easy questions but be careful while choosing answers. Then one technical round about your current project.. Read about const and inheritance.

Interview Questions

• Read about constructor and how to handle exceptions within it. virtual destructors and copy constructors.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sabre in May 2012.

Interview

In my 7 years of IT exp, i have never seen the weird process Sabre follows. I was called up by the HR and first she told the designation and max salary they are gonna offer (it was 50% more of my CTC). Then she conducted interview. First was telephonic and then 1:1.

I cleared the tech round and HR told the she is yet to get the feedback. After 2 days, I got to know feedback is +ve and the approval is pending from delivery head for offer. Next day i got a surprise call saying we have one more candidate ready to join with lesser salary and asked me to reduce my expectation. I told its not me who asked, it was your HR who told what max they can offer.

After waiting for 2 weeks, i got to know the response back to square "Feedback is on hold".

In short, the HR is horrible, no transparency, no communication within team. As a result one says what max they can give and after some days you get a call saying someone else is ready to join with lesser salary and you tell how much you want :(

It was very disappointing exp dealing with Sabre HR. Please grow up and be professional.

Interview Questions

• About my resume, Unix commands, finger utility, Perl scripting, SQL queries   Answer Question